Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
“The people I work with are as passionate as I am.”
“I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career.”
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We’re a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We’re looking for the best and brightest to take our Pricing department to the next level. If you are seeking an analytical position where you have a direct impact to the bottom line financials of a fast growing organization, Uline is the company for you.
Uline is seeking a Pricing Analyst at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
PRICING ANALYST POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze the competitive landscape for your product categories.
- Proactively gather market data for pricing new products.
- Review market trends for pricing opportunities to optimize revenues.
- Monitor cost and raw material fluctuations.
- Analyze price relationships between products.
- Partner with merchandising team to create profitable pricing strategies.
- Collaborate with senior management to implement new pricing initiatives.
- Creatively explore and recommend new revenue drivers.
PRICING ANALYST MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Microsoft Office expertise, especially in Excel.
- Excellent communicator – speaks and writes clearly and to the point.
- Analytical and organized with relentless attention to detail.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and affinity for numbers.
THIS JOB OFFERS EXCELLENT BENEFITS!
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities and gourmet cafeteria.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Uline is a drug-free workplace