Crisis Q&A Webinar: Addressing Timely B2B Pricing Questions
The Top Questions Pricing Teams Are Asking About Dealing With This Crisis
Since this crisis began, there's been a marked uptick in utilization of the Journal's Help Desk feature. While each question is specific to the subscriber's situation, we've been able to identify a number of common themes. And there's little doubt that lots of other subscribers are grappling with very similar issues and challenges. In this special session, we'll address the most impactful of these issues and answer many of the best questions submitted. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Dealing with internal politics and other organizational challenges that are often exacerbated by a crisis.
- Countering and combating the knee-jerk reactions and emotional responses that can make things worse.
- Assessing the options and making good decisions when all of your historical data seems irrelevant.
- Professional development priorities to maximize the odds of success no matter how things play out.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
New Benchmarks for Pricing Excellence in B2B
In our research, we’ve identified ten areas where “best practices” have been redefined; setting new benchmarks for pricing excellence in B2B. Use this self-assessment to see how your capabilities measure up.View This Research
"Better" Practices for Pricing Improvement
That lofty place of "best practice" can sometimes seem very far away. Fortunately, pricing has so much power that amazing results can be generated by just getting "better." In this webinar, learn how to adapt best practices in less than ideal situations.View This Webinar
How Strict Pricing Enforcement Killed a Product
Strict enforcement of pricing policies can seem like a great idea. But this comical case study sheds some light on the perils of enforcing policies that are lacking (and somewhat ridiculous).View This Case Study
Avoiding the Top 10 Pricing Mistakes
You're going to make mistakes. But if you can avoid the biggest mistakes, you're definitely rigging the game in your favor. In this on-demand webinar, learn about the top 10 mistakes that other pricing groups have made along the way.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges