Crisis Q&A Webinar: Addressing Timely B2B Pricing Questions
The Top Questions Pricing Teams Are Asking About Dealing With This Crisis
Since this crisis began, there's been a marked uptick in utilization of the Journal's Help Desk feature. While each question is specific to the subscriber's situation, we've been able to identify a number of common themes. And there's little doubt that lots of other subscribers are grappling with very similar issues and challenges. In this special session, we'll address the most impactful of these issues and answer many of the best questions submitted. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Dealing with internal politics and other organizational challenges that are often exacerbated by a crisis.
- Countering and combating the knee-jerk reactions and emotional responses that can make things worse.
- Assessing the options and making good decisions when all of your historical data seems irrelevant.
- Professional development priorities to maximize the odds of success no matter how things play out.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Getting Beyond Pricing to Make a Real Impact
To be effective in B2B pricing, you have to be able influence all of the different functional groups involved. This guide exposes how to influence the upstream decisions that can ultimately make or break your pricing efforts.View This Guide
The Leading Edge of Customer-Specific Pricing
In this Expert Interview, Pete Eppele discusses current best practices and sheds light on what leading pricing functions are doing right now to manage and optimize their customer-specific pricing.View This Interview
Effective Pricing Through the Product Lifecycle
This on-demand training seminar explores the conventional wisdom around lifecycle pricing, highlights some major flaws, and reveals what leading pricing groups are doing differently to price effectively throughout the product lifecycle.View This Webinar
Using Pricing Analysis to Drive More Growth
Pricing analysis capabilities are usually only focused on pricing. But pricing isn't the only thing the analytical processes and underlying data can be used for. In this on-demand webinar, you will learn how answering other powerful questions can increase your impact and internal profile.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges