Crisis Q&A Webinar: Addressing Timely B2B Pricing Questions
The Top Questions Pricing Teams Are Asking About Dealing With This Crisis
Since this crisis began, there's been a marked uptick in utilization of the Journal's Help Desk feature. While each question is specific to the subscriber's situation, we've been able to identify a number of common themes. And there's little doubt that lots of other subscribers are grappling with very similar issues and challenges. In this special session, we'll address the most impactful of these issues and answer many of the best questions submitted. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Dealing with internal politics and other organizational challenges that are often exacerbated by a crisis.
- Countering and combating the knee-jerk reactions and emotional responses that can make things worse.
- Assessing the options and making good decisions when all of your historical data seems irrelevant.
- Professional development priorities to maximize the odds of success no matter how things play out.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Analytics or Optimization... Which Do You Need?
When it comes to pricing technologies like pricing analytics and optimization, it's difficult to know which direction to take. But what if you could hear from an experienced practitioner who has actually used both pricing analytics and price optimization?View This Guide
Exploring the Future of the Pricing Profession
Pricing is a specialized function and it can be difficult to get a read on the health and status of where the field is headed. Kevin Mitchell of the Professional Pricing Association provides his perspectives on the state of the pricing profession.View This Interview
Four Ways to Get More Out of Pricing Analytics
There's no doubt that pricing analytics can be powerful, but it’s not a slam dunk. This guide explains four powerful strategies for producing more meaningful results from your pricing analytics efforts and investments.View This Guide
Spotlight on the B2B Pricing Organization
This report, based on our PricingPulse research, shines more light on the composition, perspectives, and priorities of dedicated pricing groups in leading B2B companies.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges