How Pricing Should Navigate This Crisis
Considerations, Tactics, and Tips for Weathering This Massive Market Disruption
To say that the global pandemic is producing "extreme market dynamics" is an understatement of monumental proportions. In some categories, demand is skyrocketing and companies are struggling to keep up. At the same time, demand in many other categories has all but disappeared and companies are wondering how they're going to survive. As a pricing function, what should you be doing right now to help your company weather the storm? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Tactics for dealing with increases in demand that can outstrip your capacity or supply.
- What to do...and NOT do...when most of your prospects vanish and demand evaporates.
- Identifying the key customers and segments that should be prioritized for the duration.
- The strategic initiatives and additional capabilities that pricing teams should focus on.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Essential Pricing Functions
While there's only one pricing title on the business card, there are actually many different "jobs within the job." And it isn't easy to do the right jobs, at the right times, and in the right ways.View This Webinar
Building A Center Of Excellence Around Pricing
For many companies, the Pricing Center of Excellence model is finding favor over centralized pricing teams. This guide exposes the critical differences and steps to getting started with this popular model in your own organization.View This Guide
Getting Your Salespeople to Price Better
Chances are, the behavior of your salespeople will ultimately determine whether your pricing strategies are effective or not. In this on-demand training seminar, learn proven approaches and strategies for getting your sales team to price and discount far more effectively.View This Webinar
Survival Strategies for Raising Prices
In this on-demand training seminar, learn why some B2B companies struggle with price increases while others are able to do it with far less pain and angst. What are leading companies doing differently to execute price increases with far less risk, conflict, and uncertainty?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges