How Pricing Should Navigate This Crisis
Considerations, Tactics, and Tips for Weathering This Massive Market Disruption
To say that the global pandemic is producing "extreme market dynamics" is an understatement of monumental proportions. In some categories, demand is skyrocketing and companies are struggling to keep up. At the same time, demand in many other categories has all but disappeared and companies are wondering how they're going to survive. As a pricing function, what should you be doing right now to help your company weather the storm? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Tactics for dealing with increases in demand that can outstrip your capacity or supply.
- What to do...and NOT do...when most of your prospects vanish and demand evaporates.
- Identifying the key customers and segments that should be prioritized for the duration.
- The strategic initiatives and additional capabilities that pricing teams should focus on.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Pricing Productivity Boosters
B2B pricing functions have never been overflowing with resources, money, or time. Nevertheless, most pricing teams are now being asked to do even more with even less. So how do we make the most of what we've got?View This Webinar
Isolating the Impacts of Price, Volume, Cost and Mix
Using this straightforward tool, you can finally put an end to the second guessing and skepticism by isolating and quantifying the contributions of price, volume, cost and mix to period-over-period revenue and margin differences.View This Tool
How to Explain Price Segmentation to Others
As powerful as it is, price segmentation can sometimes be difficult for people outside of pricing to understand. This tutorial simplifies the concepts so that just about anyone can understand this important and foundational concept.View This Tutorial
Exploring the Root-Causes of Pricing Problems
An educational case study collection exploring seven instances where further investigation revealed that supposed pricing problems weren't really pricing problems after all.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges