How Pricing Should Navigate This Crisis
Considerations, Tactics, and Tips for Weathering This Massive Market Disruption
To say that the global pandemic is producing "extreme market dynamics" is an understatement of monumental proportions. In some categories, demand is skyrocketing and companies are struggling to keep up. At the same time, demand in many other categories has all but disappeared and companies are wondering how they're going to survive. As a pricing function, what should you be doing right now to help your company weather the storm? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Tactics for dealing with increases in demand that can outstrip your capacity or supply.
- What to do...and NOT do...when most of your prospects vanish and demand evaporates.
- Identifying the key customers and segments that should be prioritized for the duration.
- The strategic initiatives and additional capabilities that pricing teams should focus on.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Price Big Deals
Big deals generate a lot of internal pressure and it's easy to ignore the huge pitfalls of winning "badly." In this session, we explore a triangulated pricing approach to ensure profitability, mitigate risk, and avoid future regret.View This Webinar
Business-to-Business Price Elasticity
In this recorded training session, we explain the fundamentals of price elasticity in straightforward terms, explore the various principles involved, and provides valuable tips and insights to help you get started toward leveraging this most powerful measure in B2B pricing.View This Webinar
Getting Beyond Pricing to Make a Real Impact
To be effective in B2B pricing, you have to be able influence all of the different functional groups involved. This guide exposes how to influence the upstream decisions that can ultimately make or break your pricing efforts.View This Guide
Building a Better Bid Desk
Large bids and quotes can have huge impacts on everything from revenue and profit to capacity utilization and strategic positioning. In this on-demand training session, learn strategies and tactics for improving the effectiveness of your bid desk.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges