Working With the C-Suite to Improve Pricing
Veteran Pricing Professional Lydia DiLiello on How to Work More Effectively with the Executive Management Team
A common refrain amongst B2B pricing people is that their executive management just doesn't get it. And as a result, the C-suite doesn't provide the level of support for pricing improvement that is warranted. In this conversation with Lydia DiLiello, a pricing practitioner with decades of experience, you will learn about:
- How executive management tends to view pricing in the overall scheme of things and in-relation to other issues.
- Using better ways to package and present your pricing information and proposals to executive management.
- How to minimize perceived risks around your pricing recommendations and make it easy for execs to say "yes".
- Developing the "soft" skills that can make you more effective and help you avoid getting typecast as an analyst.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Boosting the Pricing Team's Influence
How can a B2B pricing team improve results when they don't control all the cooks in the kitchen? How can they be heard when others don't have to listen? In this session, learn the science of influence and persuasion.View This Webinar
Four Ways to Be More Strategic In Pricing
In pricing, it's all too easy to get lost in all of the administrative tasks and tactical activities. This guide outlines four areas of focus that can help you become a much more strategic pricing professional.View This Guide
Developing a Winning Roadmap for Pricing
For getting beyond the tactical firefighting, good intentions simply aren't enough. You need a plan. In this on-demand webinar, learn how to create an effective plan for making pricing a more valuable and strategic function.View This Webinar
Embracing the Embedded Pricing Organization
Mark Burton, co-author of the book, "Pricing with Confidence: 10 Ways to Stop Leaving Money on the Table," talks with us about the next evolution of the pricing department.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges