This Policy governs the information we collect about you and your use of information we provide to you. By accepting this Policy and the Terms & Conditions Agreement, you expressly consent to our use and disclosure of your personal information in a manner prescribed in this Policy. You acknowledge this by using the Site.
Information We Collect
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To process transactions.
You are under no obligation to provide us with this information and can access many aspects of the Site without providing us any personal information.
When you visit this website, we can record certain information in relation to your visit such as:
- Your IP or proxy server IP;
- Basic domain information;
- Your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- The date and time of your visit to the website;
- The length of your session;
- The pages which you have accessed;
- The number of times you access our site within any month;
- The size of file you look at;
- The website which referred you to our website; and
- The operating system which your computer uses.
This information is only used for statistical and website development purposes.
Various pages on this Site invite you to provide us your name and contact details, for example, to go onto our mailing list for our newsletter, enter contests, or to enable us to provide you with web site related services such as notifications. By voluntarily providing information to us when using the Site, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us.
The Site uses session cookies, which are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser. Upon closing your browser, the session cookie set by this Site is destroyed and no personal information is maintained which might identify you should you visit our Site at a later date.
If you choose to purchase products on our Site, we collect information about your buying and selling behavior. This information is only used for statistical and website development purposes. To facilitate a transaction, we may collect additional necessary information, including but not limited to billing address, credit card number and credit card expiry date.
User Accounts and Subscriptions
We collect information from people who become Subscribers of our Site. This information may be used:
- To send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you or us;
- To monitor who is accessing the membership section of the Site or using services offered on the Site; and
- To profile the type of people accessing the Site.
Use of Information and Disclosure
MindBrew will only use the information it collects through the Site for the following purposes:
- Forwarding important information relating to products, features and other requested information;
- Contacting you in response to your feedback or query to discuss our services;
- Monitoring Site performance;
- Improving our Site and services to you;
- Internal administration; and
- Other purposes that are in accordance with your instructions.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Cookies and Advertising
Information About Children
Children (persons under the age of 18 years) are not eligible to use our services unsupervised and we ask that children not submit any personal information to us.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act) and we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This Site has security measures in place to protect the loss or misuse of, or alteration or unauthorised access to, information under our control. However, if you send information from this Site, it will not be encrypted unless we expressly tell you it is.
We may change this Policy. Such changes will be effective when a notice of the change is made available on the Site. We will provide you with thirty (30) days notice to allow you the opportunity to notify MindBrew if you do not agree to such changes.
To protect you from unwanted email communications, MindBrew adopts an opt-out facility for marketing communication. If you decide you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, please advise us by contacting Support or follow the instructions in the “Opt-Out” section of the email you have received.