In Pricing, You Need To Keep Up With Best Practices
Ideally, you and your team will know everything they can about the myriad of issues and problems they’re facing…before attempting to address them. And certainly, you want your team to learn as much as they can about what really works and what doesn’t…before they reinvent the wheel or repeat costly mistakes.
But Who Really Has The Time…Or Opportunity?
- …to conduct in-depth research on all the various issues and problems that might come up?
- …to click on tons of search engine results to find a few tips that might actually help?
- …to wade through academic research to identify the handful of tactics that could be relevant?
- …to interact with pricing experts to hear the dirty truth about making pricing strategies work?
- …to get other practitioners to share the lessons learned that they keep close to their vest?
Well…That’s Our Business…Our Team Does The Research So You Don’t Have To
At PricingBrew, it’s our business to explore issues and problems that most B2B pricing teams will inevitably have to deal with. It’s our business to stay on top of new developments and innovations in the pricing space. And it’s our business to get beyond the academic theories and find out what really works…and what doesn’t.
- Our research team gathers proven practices and lessons-learned from practitioners and industry experts all over the globe–through telephone interviews, email exchanges, questionnaires, surveys, and curated content. We pull together the real-world experiences and practical know-how of people who are working in the trenches, dealing with these critical issues on a daily basis, and being held accountable for the success or failure of their decisions.
- Then, we distill the information down to the essentials leaving out the fluff and filler to synthesize the most useful information. We identify the shared themes and practices across various industries. We determine the common problems and pitfalls to be avoided along the way. And, as former practitioners ourselves, we assess every concept, practice, and technique for relevance and practicality in a typical B2B environment.
- Finally, we publish these concise nuggets of wisdom and insight to the PricingBrew Journal’s ever-expanding library of hundreds of tutorials, express guides, case studies, research reports, worksheets, tools, and diagnostics—all accessible online, 24×7, from any computer or mobile device.
Our On-Demand Library Is Full Of Research On Critical Topics
- Does your team need to learn more about pricing to value?
On that topic alone, the Journal’s library contains 43 step-by-step tutorials, express guides, worksheets and case studies that can broaden their knowledge and better-inform their decisions.
- Or, how about working more effectively with the sales team?
That’s a big challenge for B2B pricing teams, right? Well, there are 30+ on-demand educational resources in the library that address that specific issue.
- What about brushing up on the fundamentals?
The library contains dozens of primers, guides, and tutorials covering the basics of conducting pricing analyses, building segmentation models, leveraging price elasticity, and more.
And what if you’re not sure where the real problems may be, or where your best opportunities for improvement may lie? In the library, you’ll find a number of self-assessments and worksheets to help you zero-in on the right areas.
Here's a sampling of the resources you'll find in the library:
Exposing Your Differential Value Step-by-Step
How to Prevent Margin Meltdowns in the Field
How to Advance Your Career in B2B Pricing
Leveraging Peer Pressure to Improve Pricing
Step-by-Step Competitive Analysis for Strategic Pricing
Five Steps Toward Understanding Salespeople
How to Explain Price Segmentation to Others
Delivering Answers to the Point of Sale
The Anatomy of a Successful B2B Pricing Analyst
Driving Strategic Decisions with Pricing Analytics
Influencing Internal Pricing Negotiations
How Customers Evaluate a Price
Understanding How B2B Pricing Is Different
Building A Center Of Excellence Around Pricing
Creating & Managing a Pricing Governance Team
How to Crater a Market with Cost-Plus Pricing
How Strict Pricing Enforcement Killed a Product
How a "Top Salesperson" Gutted a Pricing Initiative
Effective Internal Marketing for Pricing Initiatives
Exploring the Root-Causes of Pricing Problems
Using a Cost-Plus Mindset to Your Advantage
Two Ways to Champion Pricing Initiatives
The B2B Pricing Capability Self-Assessment
Ten Signs Your Pricing Strategy Stinks
The Price Segmentation Self-Assessment
Three Types of Buyers That Don't Buy on Price
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
Underrated Pricing Technology Evaluation Criteria
The Multiple Dimensions of Value Chart
Preventing Bad Deals Before They Happen
How valuable is it to have a whole library of B2B pricing tutorials, express guides, case studies, research reports, assessments, tools, and diagnostics—all curated by former practitioners and distilled to the essentials—just a click away when your team needs to solve a problem or address an issue?
Of course, it’s hard to say for sure. But we’re extremely confident that the Resource Library alone is worth at least ten times your investment in a PricingBrew Journal subscription for you and your team.
After all, it’s pretty easy to see how just one effective strategy gleaned from a tutorial…or one proven tactic picked up from an express guide…or a single big mistake avoided by reading a case study…could make or save your company tens of thousands of dollars and likely a whole lot more.
For an annual price of just $599 for the first user and $125 for each additional user on your team, everyone gets access to this content-rich and ever-growing library. Not only that, but everyone gets access to all of the other features as well, including our popular webinar series, expert interviews, as well as our Help Desk.
Journal Subscribers Get Access to These Other Features Too…
Learn from Other Practitioners Who've "Been There and Done That" Through Our Expert Interview Series
Subscribers can hear 25+ hours of in-depth interviews we've conducted (with new ones each month). Hear war stories from others in the pricing trenches. Learn about emerging best practices, the latest trends in B2B pricing, what’s worked well (and what's failed miserably).
Dozens of "Sales Free" Training Webinars and Workshops Covering Crucial B2B Pricing Topics
Subscribers get access to our entire online archive of recorded training webinars--each one is a full 60+ minutes of 100% educational content. Plus, every few weeks we hold a new subscriber-only webinar that your team members can attend and participate in live.
Help Desk Service
Ask Our Team of Analysts for Advice, Insights, and Perspectives on Your Specific Pricing Challenges
Subscribers can use our Help Desk service to tap into our team of pricing analysts and researchers to get unbiased advice and unvarnished perspectives on your specific pricing issues and challenges---privately and confidentially, of course.
These Features Cover The Spectrum Of B2B Pricing Topics
- Price Segmentation & Elasticity
- Value Pricing & Negotiation
- Strategic & Competitive Pricing
- Pricing Technology & Analytics
- Customer Profitability & Growth
- New Product & Lifecycle Pricing
- Pricing Leadership & Evangelism
- Cost-to-Serve Modeling
- Sales Force Engagement
- Adoption & Change Management
- Team Structure & Career Development
- Pricing Process Management
Subscribe & Get Immediate AccessTeams big or small, we have a subscription plan that fits
Frequently asked questions
Is everything really included with the subscription?
Yes. Everything is included with your subscription—the training webinars, the expert interviews, the tutorials, guides, and tools, as well as our unique Pricing Help Desk service. And, of course, you'll get access to all of the new resources that are being added on a regular basis.