Delivering Data to Decision Makers
How to Deliver the Right Decision-Making Data to Your Executives
Providing data to executives and other decision-makers is a core responsibility for most pricing teams. That said, many pricing groups will also acknowledge that getting it right is a significant challenge and there's a lot of room for improvement. So, how are leading teams making their efforts in this area more effective? What steps are they taking to deliver the data and insights their decision makers really need? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Achieving a balance between what they "need" to see with what they say they "want" to see.
- A dozen important and valuable business questions you can help your decision makers answer.
- Providing access to a level of detail and supporting data to ensure clarity and avoid distraction.
- Going beyond the data to provide solutions, suggestions, and next-steps recommendations.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Avoiding the Top 10 Pricing Mistakes
You're going to make mistakes. But if you can avoid the biggest mistakes, you're definitely rigging the game in your favor. In this on-demand webinar, learn about the top 10 mistakes that other pricing groups have made along the way.View This Webinar
Suffering from a Costly Case of Sticker Shock
In B2B environments where discounting is habitual, it's easy to think that your list prices don't really matter all that much. But before you conclude that list prices are inconsequential in your business, consider this case of a B2B reseller who just couldn't see what they were missing.View This Case Study
Driving Strategic Decisions with Pricing Analytics
Most often, pricing analytics are only used to evaluate specific deals, identify pricing outliers, and measure price performance over time. But in the right hands, armed with the right questions, pricing analytics can serve a much more strategic purpose.View This Guide
Revamping Sales Comp to Improve Pricing
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about the pros and cons of various approaches for infusing pricing performance into your sales compensation plan to reduce unnecessary discounting and boost profitability.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
How To Deal With Inflation
Strategies and Tactics for Effective Pricing in the Face of Rapid Inflation