Delivering Data to Decision Makers
How to Deliver the Right Decision-Making Data to Your Executives
Providing data to executives and other decision-makers is a core responsibility for most pricing teams. That said, many pricing groups will also acknowledge that getting it right is a significant challenge and there's a lot of room for improvement. So, how are leading teams making their efforts in this area more effective? What steps are they taking to deliver the data and insights their decision makers really need? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Achieving a balance between what they "need" to see with what they say they "want" to see.
- A dozen important and valuable business questions you can help your decision makers answer.
- Providing access to a level of detail and supporting data to ensure clarity and avoid distraction.
- Going beyond the data to provide solutions, suggestions, and next-steps recommendations.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Building A Center Of Excellence Around Pricing
For many companies, the Pricing Center of Excellence model is finding favor over centralized pricing teams. This guide exposes the critical differences and steps to getting started with this popular model in your own organization.View This Guide
Myth Vs. Reality in Pricing Technology
This special report exposes seven of the most common and costly pricing technology myths and misconceptions we've encountered in our research. Find out if outdated beliefs are causing you to fall further and further behind.View This Research
How to Avoid Pricing Panic
How should you respond when something disruptive happens in your market? How do you avoid overreaction? How do you balance speedy action with smart action? And how do you prepare for the next disruption?View This Webinar
Getting Them to Pay More
How you get your customers to pay more without having to handhold every single transaction? In this session, learn how to influence willingness-to-pay consistently, systematically, and at-scale.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges