Delivering Data to Decision Makers
How to Deliver the Right Decision-Making Data to Your Executives
Providing data to executives and other decision-makers is a core responsibility for most pricing teams. That said, many pricing groups will also acknowledge that getting it right is a significant challenge and there's a lot of room for improvement. So, how are leading teams making their efforts in this area more effective? What steps are they taking to deliver the data and insights their decision makers really need? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Achieving a balance between what they "need" to see with what they say they "want" to see.
- A dozen important and valuable business questions you can help your decision makers answer.
- Providing access to a level of detail and supporting data to ensure clarity and avoid distraction.
- Going beyond the data to provide solutions, suggestions, and next-steps recommendations.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
An interview with Reuben Swartz about how to create sales proposals that win more business at higher margins.View This Interview
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
In this guide, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in B2B environments.View This Guide
Visualizing Data to See the Trees in the Forest
Walter Paczkowski on harnessing the power of data visualization to explore and explain the causes of margin leakage.View This Guide
Exploring the Root-Causes of Pricing Problems
An educational case study collection exploring seven instances where further investigation revealed that supposed pricing problems weren't really pricing problems after all.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges