Delivering Data to Decision Makers
How to Deliver the Right Decision-Making Data to Your Executives
Providing data to executives and other decision-makers is a core responsibility for most pricing teams. That said, many pricing groups will also acknowledge that getting it right is a significant challenge and there's a lot of room for improvement. So, how are leading teams making their efforts in this area more effective? What steps are they taking to deliver the data and insights their decision makers really need? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Achieving a balance between what they "need" to see with what they say they "want" to see.
- A dozen important and valuable business questions you can help your decision makers answer.
- Providing access to a level of detail and supporting data to ensure clarity and avoid distraction.
- Going beyond the data to provide solutions, suggestions, and next-steps recommendations.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Prevent Margin Meltdowns in the Field
When your salespeople adopt better pricing and discounting habits, your strategies can become much more powerful than they were on paper. In this tutorial, learn seven real-world strategies and tactics for getting B2B salespeople to price and discount more effectively.View This Tutorial
Stop Living With Subpar Price Execution!
In this Expert Interview, Cath Brands of Flintfox discusses what pricing teams can do to finally address those frustrating and costly price execution issues that have been slowing us down and holding us back.View This Interview
The Fundamentals of Multinational Pricing
Multinational expansion often brings a massive increase in pricing complexity. In this session, we discuss how to cut through the complexities, focus on the fundamentals, and drive big performance improvements.View This Webinar
Managing Your "Minimum Advertised Price"
Many manufacturers have augmented their channel strategies with MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policies. While not a panacea, MAP policies can mitigate many channel control and conflict issues. In this guide, we expose 20 strategies and tactics for more effective MAP policies and programs.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Getting Control of Discounting
Enabling a More Disciplined & Deliberate Approach to Discounting