Getting the Most Out of Price Segmentation
Best Practices to Improve the Quality and Accuracy of Price Segmentation Models in B2B
The process of building a price segmentation model from scratch, or improving one that you’re already using, can often seem like a daunting task. But you can make things easier by mastering a handful of fundamentals. In this on-demand training seminar, you will learn:
- How price segmentation works and why it's the key to maximizing revenues and profits at the same time.
- How to increase the effectiveness of your model by thinking outside the box about attributes and criteria.
- How to get beyond the conjecture and opinions to make your model an accurate reflection of the market.
- How to make your model as granular and specific as possible, while still being able to execute it in the field.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Two Paths Toward Pricing Improvement
More B2B companies than ever before are taking steps to improve their pricing. But they aren't all going about it in the same ways...or achieving the same results. In this special report, we characterize the two primary paths that are being taken and expose the critical differences.View This Research
Pricing Pilot Programs
How do you get your company to accept new pricing approaches while maximizing your odd of success? In this session, learn how to leverage pilot programs and in-market trials to accelerate your progress.View This Webinar
Delivering No-Brainer Pricing Guidance
While equipping sales reps with accurate pricing guidance is a priority for many, it's hard to get right. In this session, learn seven key ingredients to deliver guidance your salespeople will actually use.View This Webinar
Developing Pricing People Into Business Leaders
How do you develop great pricers and prepare them for other leadership positions in the company? In this interview, Greg Preuer discusses his team's intense, 48-week pricing training program.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Developing Pricing Leaders
Proven Approaches for Effective Leadership Development and Succession Planning