Getting the Most Out of Price Segmentation
Best Practices to Improve the Quality and Accuracy of Price Segmentation Models in B2B
The process of building a price segmentation model from scratch, or improving one that you’re already using, can often seem like a daunting task. But you can make things easier by mastering a handful of fundamentals. In this on-demand training seminar, you will learn:
- How price segmentation works and why it's the key to maximizing revenues and profits at the same time.
- How to increase the effectiveness of your model by thinking outside the box about attributes and criteria.
- How to get beyond the conjecture and opinions to make your model an accurate reflection of the market.
- How to make your model as granular and specific as possible, while still being able to execute it in the field.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Working With "Bad" Pricing Data
In B2B, there are so many moving parts that always having a perfectly accurate and complete dataset just isn't very realistic. So we've got to figure out how to do the best we can with the data we've got.View This Webinar
Getting Them to Pay More
How you get your customers to pay more without having to handhold every single transaction? In this session, learn how to influence willingness-to-pay consistently, systematically, and at-scale.View This Webinar
How a "Top Salesperson" Gutted a Pricing Initiative
It's important to get Sales on-board when pursuing a pricing technology initiative, right? But how important is it, really? In this case study, learn to avoid the mistakes one company made when implementing a new pricing technology.View This Case Study
Identifying the Right Unit of Value for Pricing
Simple pricing structures can hurt revenues and profits when they fail to align customer value and costs. This case study demonstrates how to identify the right "unit of value" for both pricing and costing purposes.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Making Pricing More Responsive
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Pricing Responsiveness and Agility