Developing Pricing Leaders
Proven Approaches for Effective Leadership Development and Succession Planning
To protect our businesses, we need to be straddling multiple timelines like Doctor Who in one of the good seasons. We need to be doing the right things in the here-and-now while also thinking about the future and preparing for tomorrow, next month, next year, and so on. Of course, our preparations need to include leadership development and succession planning. But how do we develop the next generation of pricing leaders? How do we equip our team members to take on more and more responsibility? And how do we do it all as a matter of course, rather than an afterthought? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The most important skills and abilities you'll want to develop in your future pricing leaders.
- Building meaningful and rewarding career paths into the structure of your pricing organization.
- Incentivizing team members to take charge of their own development and advancement.
- Key insights, critical considerations, and valuable lessons learned by other pricing veterans.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Anticipating Competitors' Pricing Moves
Your competitors' pricing actions (and reactions) add even more complexity to pricing. So what can you do to anticipate competitive moves and prevent them from spoiling your pricing efforts?View This Webinar
Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
An interview with Reuben Swartz about how to create sales proposals that win more business at higher margins.View This Interview
Selling Value More Confidently in Seven Steps
To sell effectively, salespeople need confidence in themselves and the value of their offerings. In this tutorial, you will learn 7 straightforward steps you can take to give sales the confidence they need.View This Tutorial
A Modern Approach for Fixing a Costly Profit Leak
We recently went through a virtual negotiation training program that can help close the massive skills gap between buyers and sellers. In this research brief, we share our impressions and recommendations.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Communicating Value Over Price
Improving Price Realization Through More Effective Value Messaging