Developing Pricing Leaders
Proven Approaches for Effective Leadership Development and Succession Planning
To protect our businesses, we need to be straddling multiple timelines like Doctor Who in one of the good seasons. We need to be doing the right things in the here-and-now while also thinking about the future and preparing for tomorrow, next month, next year, and so on. Of course, our preparations need to include leadership development and succession planning. But how do we develop the next generation of pricing leaders? How do we equip our team members to take on more and more responsibility? And how do we do it all as a matter of course, rather than an afterthought? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The most important skills and abilities you'll want to develop in your future pricing leaders.
- Building meaningful and rewarding career paths into the structure of your pricing organization.
- Incentivizing team members to take charge of their own development and advancement.
- Key insights, critical considerations, and valuable lessons learned by other pricing veterans.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Leveraging the Power of Price Segmentation
In this Expert Interview, Paul Parsons discusses his experiences helping a number of distributors and manufacturers leverage the power of segmentation to boost their margins and profits.View This Interview
Analytics or Optimization... Which Do You Need?
When it comes to pricing technologies like pricing analytics and optimization, it's difficult to know which direction to take. But what if you could hear from an experienced practitioner who has actually used both pricing analytics and price optimization?View This Guide
Powerhouse Pricing Teams
In B2B, dedicated pricing teams are still a relatively new development. And as such, there are no long-standing rules for how everything should work. In this on-demand webinar, explore the common traits, characteristics, and behaviors of successful pricing teams that have been around longer than most.View This Webinar
Getting the Top Job in B2B Pricing
How do you become a Vice President of Pricing at a multi-billion dollar B2B company? A great first step is to get some advice from someone like Dick Braun, the Vice President of Strategic Pricing at Parker Hannifin.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Neutralizing the Sales Team's Excuses
Effectively Addressing the Top "Reasons" Sales Teams Give for Poor Price Execution