Four Ways to Get More Out of Pricing Analytics
Powerful Strategies for Producing More Meaningful Results from Your Pricing Analytics Efforts and Investments
There's no doubt that pricing analytics can be powerful—both as a toolset and as a business process. But it’s not a slam dunk. Contrary to the hype, analytical toolsets don’t provide benefits out-of-the-box. You can’t just install them, load them up with data, and expect results. In this guide, you will learn:
- How to avoid falling into the typical "reporting" trap and develop truly meaningful objectives behind your efforts.
- The various types of "growth drivers" you should be focusing your analyses on to generate significant impacts.
- The critical foundation that can make your pricing analyses far more accurate, relevant, and credible to others.
- The fatally-flawed assumption behind many analytics initiatives and what you can do to avoid the same mistake.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Getting to the Right Number
In this Expert Interview, Walter Paczkowski shares his perspectives on the challenges and opportunities he's identified in his work using advanced quantitative techniques to set better prices.View This Interview
Seven Strategies for Boosting Margin Dollars
It's good to have a few strategies close at hand that are effective at boosting margin dollars without a lot of time and effort. This video guide explains seven simple solutions that can make a big difference to profitability.View This Guide
13 Unique Price Segmentation Attributes
When you identify meaningful segmentation attributes, you also uncover a source of competitive advantage. This research brief explores a variety of unique price segmentation attributes that companies in the PricingBrew Network have found to be important.View This Research
Survival Strategies for Raising Prices
In this on-demand training seminar, learn why some B2B companies struggle with price increases while others are able to do it with far less pain and angst. What are leading companies doing differently to execute price increases with far less risk, conflict, and uncertainty?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges