Four Ways to Get More Out of Pricing Analytics
Powerful Strategies for Producing More Meaningful Results from Your Pricing Analytics Efforts and Investments
There's no doubt that pricing analytics can be powerful—both as a toolset and as a business process. But it’s not a slam dunk. Contrary to the hype, analytical toolsets don’t provide benefits out-of-the-box. You can’t just install them, load them up with data, and expect results. In this guide, you will learn:
- How to avoid falling into the typical "reporting" trap and develop truly meaningful objectives behind your efforts.
- The various types of "growth drivers" you should be focusing your analyses on to generate significant impacts.
- The critical foundation that can make your pricing analyses far more accurate, relevant, and credible to others.
- The fatally-flawed assumption behind many analytics initiatives and what you can do to avoid the same mistake.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Analytics or Optimization... Which Do You Need?
When it comes to pricing technologies like pricing analytics and optimization, it's difficult to know which direction to take. But what if you could hear from an experienced practitioner who has actually used both pricing analytics and price optimization?View This Guide
Essential Pricing Functions
While there's only one pricing title on the business card, there are actually many different "jobs within the job." And it isn't easy to do the right jobs, at the right times, and in the right ways.View This Webinar
The Fundamentals of Multinational Pricing
Multinational expansion often brings a massive increase in pricing complexity. In this session, we discuss how to cut through the complexities, focus on the fundamentals, and drive big performance improvements.View This Webinar
Addressing Top Pricing Questions in the Crisis
Since the crisis began, we've seen a marked increase in questions to the Journal's Help Desk. In this on-demand session, we cover the most broadly-applicable questions and themes with the most significant ramifications.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges