Four Ways to Get More Out of Pricing Analytics
Powerful Strategies for Producing More Meaningful Results from Your Pricing Analytics Efforts and Investments
There's no doubt that pricing analytics can be powerful—both as a toolset and as a business process. But it’s not a slam dunk. Contrary to the hype, analytical toolsets don’t provide benefits out-of-the-box. You can’t just install them, load them up with data, and expect results. In this guide, you will learn:
- How to avoid falling into the typical "reporting" trap and develop truly meaningful objectives behind your efforts.
- The various types of "growth drivers" you should be focusing your analyses on to generate significant impacts.
- The critical foundation that can make your pricing analyses far more accurate, relevant, and credible to others.
- The fatally-flawed assumption behind many analytics initiatives and what you can do to avoid the same mistake.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Managing Mix to Improve Pricing
Product and customer mix have an incredible amount of influence over every aspect of your performance. In this on-demand webinar, learn how to get proactive about "rigging" your mix to your advantage.View This Webinar
Analytics or Optimization... Which Do You Need?
When it comes to pricing technologies like pricing analytics and optimization, it's difficult to know which direction to take. But what if you could hear from an experienced practitioner who has actually used both pricing analytics and price optimization?View This Guide
Getting the Most Out of Price Segmentation
The process of building or improving a price segmentation model can seem like a daunting task. In this on-demand training seminar, we discuss best practices and straightforward techniques for improving the quality and accuracy of your price segmentation model.View This Webinar
Managing Multichannel Pricing
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about market mapping, MAP policies, and other tactics and tips for minimizing the potential for channel conflict, reputational damage, and margin erosion.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges