The Pricing Practitioner’s Primer on B2B Sales
What B2B Pricing People Need to Understand About Salespeople and Sales Processes
[dropcap]T[/dropcap]o be most effective in B2B environments, pricing professionals need to learn as much as they can about their sales function. They not only need to understand what makes salespeople tick, they also need to have a working knowledge of the sales processes that are typically involved. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Key aspects of sales team structure and drivers of common sales behaviors.
- Changes in prospect behavior that create new sales and pricing challenges.
- A major shift in sales influence that pricing people need to be aware of.
- Crucial considerations for working with sales processes and systems.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Pricing Process Improvement
In this session, we discuss the critical differences between process types, how to use end-to-end process mapping for diagnostics and prioritization, pricing technology considerations, and common mistakes to avoid.View This Webinar
Ten Signs Your Pricing Strategy Stinks
There are so many factors at play in pricing that it can be difficult to know if your strategy is really effective or not. This simple self-assessment can help determine whether the odds are for or against your pricing strategy.View This Diagnostic
How to Price New Products
In this on-demand webinar, learn about three common types of new products that pricing teams are likely to encounter, and explore the core strategies and processes for dealing with the realities associated with them. Hint: "Best practice" is not always realistic.View This Webinar
Working With the C-Suite to Improve Pricing
A conversation with veteran pricing professional Lydia DiLiello about working more effectively with executive management.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges