The Pricing Practitioner’s Primer on B2B Sales
What B2B Pricing People Need to Understand About Salespeople and Sales Processes
[dropcap]T[/dropcap]o be most effective in B2B environments, pricing professionals need to learn as much as they can about their sales function. They not only need to understand what makes salespeople tick, they also need to have a working knowledge of the sales processes that are typically involved. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Key aspects of sales team structure and drivers of common sales behaviors.
- Changes in prospect behavior that create new sales and pricing challenges.
- A major shift in sales influence that pricing people need to be aware of.
- Crucial considerations for working with sales processes and systems.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Visualizing Data to See the Trees in the Forest
Walter Paczkowski on harnessing the power of data visualization to explore and explain the causes of margin leakage.View This Guide
Understanding How B2B Pricing Is Different
It's dangerous to assume that the pricing principles are the same whether the buyer is an individual consumer or a business. This guide explains five important differences between B2B and B2C pricing and how you can use them to your advantage.View This Guide
The Competitor Assessment Scorecard
Use this scorecard to assess your competitors relative to each other and yourself on the various elements of the Triangulated Competitive Audit.View This Tool
The Marketing Research Interview Guide
Categories and sample questions for developing effective marketing research interview guides. A robust and well-rounded interview guide can be constructed by just developing one question in each category.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges