Developing a Winning Roadmap for Pricing Success
How to Create an Effective Plan for Making Pricing a More Valuable and Strategic Function
From our research, leading pricing functions go through key evolutionary phases in becoming more effective and strategic. To transform pricing into a truly effective and strategic function, good intentions simply aren't enough. You need a plan. Of course, crafting an effective pricing roadmap isn't easy and it requires a thoughtful approach. But that's where our research into leading pricing functions can be a big help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The five main areas that your roadmap will need to address to be on-par with the leading pricing functions.
- How to leverage a "dual track" roadmap to ensure longer-term initiatives aren't falling through the cracks.
- Balancing the day-to-day, tactical requirements with the more powerful and strategic aspects of pricing.
- The top tips, suggestions, and "gotchas" to be aware of as you develop and execute your roadmap over time.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Questions & Answers with Reed Holden
A godfather of the modern pricing practice talks to PricingBrew about the “hidden” challenges in B2B pricing.View This Interview
Four Ways to Get More Out of Pricing Analytics
There's no doubt that pricing analytics can be powerful, but it’s not a slam dunk. This guide explains four powerful strategies for producing more meaningful results from your pricing analytics efforts and investments.View This Guide
Identifying Your Value Along Five Dimensions
It's best to present a well-rounded set of criteria upon which customers can base a buying decision. In this guide, you'll learn about five dimensions of value with over 50 potential value-drivers that can influence buying decisions.View This Diagnostic
How to Advance Your Career in B2B Pricing
In this day and age, you can’t just expect things to happen, you have to make things happen. This tutorial explains eight different "plays" to effectively manage and advance your career in pricing.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges