Developing a Winning Roadmap for Pricing Success
How to Create an Effective Plan for Making Pricing a More Valuable and Strategic Function
For getting beyond the tactical firefighting and transforming pricing into a truly effective and strategic function, good intentions simply aren't enough. You need a plan. Of course, crafting an effective pricing roadmap isn't easy and it requires a thoughtful approach. But that's where our research into leading pricing functions can be a big help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The five main areas that your roadmap will need to address to be on-par with the leading pricing functions.
- How to leverage a "dual track" roadmap to ensure longer-term initiatives aren't falling through the cracks.
- Balancing the day-to-day, tactical requirements with the more powerful and strategic aspects of pricing.
- The top tips, suggestions, and "gotchas" to be aware of as you develop and execute your roadmap over time.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Generating Cost-to-Serve Automagically
Creating accurate cost-to-serve estimates can be more difficult than people anticipate. In this tutorial, learn how to reduce the time and effort required to estimate the indirect costs of serving different customers.View This Tutorial
Seven Steps to Identify and Capture Your Value
When it comes to value-based pricing, it's easy to get sidetracked by all of the apparent complexity. In this tutorial, learn the fundamental process steps that are crucial for success.View This Tutorial
Selling Value More Confidently in Seven Steps
To sell effectively, salespeople need confidence in themselves and the value of their offerings. In this tutorial, you will learn 7 straightforward steps you can take to give sales the confidence they need.View This Tutorial
How to Get More Aligned With Sales
Taking a purposeful approach toward aligning more closely with the sales team can reap great rewards for pricing results. Learn five straightforward steps toward fostering a better working relationship with integrity.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges