Five Steps to Get More Aligned With Sales
How to Align More Closely with Your Sales Group and Generate Improved Results with Far Fewer Conflicts
While it may be easy to view the Sales group as the enemy, it’s far more effective to take purposeful steps toward aligning more closely with them. In this tutorial, you'll learn about:
- Why and how foxhole dynamics can develop amongst a number of non-Sales departments.
- How alignment with Sales can not only help generate results, it can protect you personally.
- Five straightforward steps toward fostering a better working relationship with integrity.
- How one pricing team created alignment by finding common ground around key accounts.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
13 Unique Price Segmentation Attributes
When you identify meaningful segmentation attributes, you also uncover a source of competitive advantage. This research brief explores a variety of unique price segmentation attributes that companies in the PricingBrew Network have found to be important.View This Research
How to Combat Competitive Pricing Pressure
How should you handle competitive pricing pressure? In this on-demand training session, you'll learn about 20 strategies and tactics leading pricing teams are using to anticipate competitive moves, minimize their impact, and respond more effectively.View This Webinar
The Leading Edge of Customer-Specific Pricing
In this Expert Interview, Pete Eppele discusses current best practices and sheds light on what leading pricing functions are doing right now to manage and optimize their customer-specific pricing.View This Interview
Four Ways to Be More Strategic In Pricing
In pricing, it's all too easy to get lost in all of the administrative tasks and tactical activities. This guide outlines four areas of focus that can help you become a much more strategic pricing professional.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges