Delivering Answers to the Point of Sale
A Realistic and Pragmatic Approach for Helping Salespeople Make Data-Driven Decisions
While the promise of data-driven decisions in sales is compelling, it’s rarely realistic. But by taking an approach that addresses the reality of most B2B selling environments, you stand a much better chance. In this tutorial, you will learn about:
- The underlying flaw in the generally-accepted concept of "business intelligence" that's led B2B companies astray.
- The three unintended consequences companies have experienced in the interest of "putting data at their fingertips".
- Why people in the field need far more than data and the powerful mindset shift that can help you deliver it to them.
- Five straightforward steps you can take to make the transition and avoid the problems others have experienced.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Three Core Pricing Skills That No One Talks About
For many B2B companies, increasing knowledge around pricing is a priority. But this education regularly ignores skills that are critically important. In this guide, learn about three areas that are often overlooked.View This Guide
The Right Way to Manage and Enable Change
How do you encourage, enable, and manage organizational change when the deck is stacked against you? In this in-depth interview, Scott McAllister and Suraj Mohandas share the quantifiable benefits of effective change management and expose the essential steps that are required to get it right.View This Interview
The Fundamentals of Effective Pricing Analysis
In this on-demand training webinar, we share the fundamental concepts and principles behind effective pricing analysis, expose the critical building blocks that need to be in-place, and walk through a basic pricing analysis example to pull everything together.View This Webinar
Developing a Winning Roadmap for Pricing
From our research, leading pricing functions go through key evolutionary phases in becoming more effective and strategic. In this 3-part training webinar, learn how to develop a roadmap that streamlines that evolution with a plan to be a more valuable and strategic function.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building the Right Pricing Habits
Learn the Behaviors that Separate the True Pricing Professionals from Everyone Else