Delivering Answers to the Point of Sale
A Realistic and Pragmatic Approach for Helping Salespeople Make Data-Driven Decisions
While the promise of data-driven decisions in sales is compelling, it’s rarely realistic. But by taking an approach that addresses the reality of most B2B selling environments, you stand a much better chance. In this tutorial, you will learn about:
- The underlying flaw in the generally-accepted concept of "business intelligence" that's led B2B companies astray.
- The three unintended consequences companies have experienced in the interest of "putting data at their fingertips".
- Why people in the field need far more than data and the powerful mindset shift that can help you deliver it to them.
- Five straightforward steps you can take to make the transition and avoid the problems others have experienced.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Business-to-Business Price Elasticity
In this recorded training session, we explain the fundamentals of price elasticity in straightforward terms, explore the various principles involved, and provides valuable tips and insights to help you get started toward leveraging this most powerful measure in B2B pricing.View This Webinar
Essential Pricing Functions
While there's only one pricing title on the business card, there are actually many different "jobs within the job." And it isn't easy to do the right jobs, at the right times, and in the right ways.View This Webinar
Getting Sales To Sell the Value
Your offerings deliver greater value. But at the slightest pushback from a buyer, your salespeople give in and start discounting that value away. In this webinar, we explore how to change this dynamic for good.View This Webinar
How to Hire Great Pricing People
How do you identify pricing candidates with the raw materials to be most successful? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn the most important attributes you should be looking for when building your team.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Neutralizing the Sales Team's Excuses
Effectively Addressing the Top "Reasons" Sales Teams Give for Poor Price Execution