How To Deal With Inflation
Strategies and Tactics for Effective Pricing in the Face of Rapid Inflation
Considering everything that's been happening over the last few years, inflation was bound to catch up with us at some point. But recently, it's been gathering steam and catching up fast! So even though most pricing groups could see inflation coming, the speed at which it's been rolling through the supply chain has still left many scrambling. So what should we be doing differently to deal with the rapid inflation we're seeing on many fronts? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Moving quickly to mitigate the damage, while not making things worse through overreaction.
- Strengthening your organization's confidence and resolve to raise prices if and when necessary.
- What you should be doing during this current inflationary cycle to prepare for the next one.
- Three fundamental pricing processes that can significantly reduce your downside risks.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Negotiation Tactics Cheat Sheet
Study and internalize these descriptions to better understand and identify many of the most common negotiation strategies and tactics your team will likely encounter in the field.View This Tool
Finding Margin Leaks in Your Sales Processes
Every sale is the result of a process. With any process, the quality of the final product is determined by the raw materials. This diagnostic helps improve pricing results by identifying root causes in your sales processes.View This Diagnostic
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides you with a full reference list of the strategic questions you'll want to ask to gain a deeper understanding of your competitors and their motivations.View This Tool
Tackling Sales Comp to Drive Pricing Excellence
In this expert interview, Bob Vezeau, the Vice President of Strategic Pricing at WestRock, discusses his experiences redesigning the company's sales compensation platform to better align with pricing excellence.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Making Pricing More Responsive
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Pricing Responsiveness and Agility