The Fundamentals of Effective Pricing Analysis
Understanding the Essential Elements to Ensure Meaningful Results
Effective pricing analysis has the potential to reveal a sea of profitable opportunities—providing visibility into areas of pricing improvement and delivering on the promise of data-driven decisions. But without the right foundation, pricing analysis can’t live up to its full potential. In this on-demand training webinar, you'll learn about:
- The critical differences between pricing performance reporting and actual pricing analysis.
- The key analytical concepts and fundamental principles you must understand and embrace.
- The foundational building blocks that need to be in-place to ensure accuracy and credibility.
- How all these concepts come together in practice, through a sample pricing analysis.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Crucial B2B Pricing Concepts
Pricing in a B2B environment is very different from pricing in consumer or retail settings. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about 12 ways B2B pricing is unique and 6 core pricing concepts that every B2B pricing person needs to understand inside and out.View This Webinar
Exploring Four Different Types of Buyers
To win a negotiation without giving up too much, it's important to understand who's on the other side of the table. This interview with Nelson Hyde teaches you about four types of buyers --- how to identify them and how to deal with them.View This Interview
Getting Started in B2B Pricing
This 8-part course focuses on the critical concepts that B2B pricing professionals need to know. Whether you're trying to figure out where to begin or just want to ensure everyone on your team understands the fundamentals, this course can help.View This Tutorial
Questions & Answers with Reed Holden
A godfather of the modern pricing practice talks to PricingBrew about the “hidden” challenges in B2B pricing.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges