The Fundamentals of Effective Pricing Analysis
Understanding the Essential Elements to Ensure Meaningful Results
Effective pricing analysis has the potential to reveal a sea of profitable opportunities—providing visibility into areas of pricing improvement and delivering on the promise of data-driven decisions. But without the right foundation, pricing analysis can’t live up to its full potential. In this on-demand training webinar, you'll learn about:
- The critical differences between pricing performance reporting and actual pricing analysis.
- The key analytical concepts and fundamental principles you must understand and embrace.
- The foundational building blocks that need to be in-place to ensure accuracy and credibility.
- How all these concepts come together in practice, through a sample pricing analysis.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
This video guide shows how to identify the early signs of three costly types of customer defection and how to take action before it's too late to turn it around.View This Diagnostic
Revamping Sales Comp to Improve Pricing
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about the pros and cons of various approaches for infusing pricing performance into your sales compensation plan to reduce unnecessary discounting and boost profitability.View This Webinar
Underrated Pricing Technology Evaluation Criteria
This 36-question diagnostic exposes and explains seven areas of pricing technology evaluation and comparison that are underrated, underutilized, and deserving of much greater consideration by prospective buyers.View This Diagnostic
Pricing for Customer Lifetime Value
In B2B, retaining good customers over time is essential for survival. That's why Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) has become such an important metric. So what do B2B pricers really need to understand about CLV?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges