The Fundamentals of Effective Pricing Analysis
Understanding the Essential Elements to Ensure Meaningful Results
Effective pricing analysis has the potential to reveal a sea of profitable opportunities—providing visibility into areas of pricing improvement and delivering on the promise of data-driven decisions. But without the right foundation, pricing analysis can’t live up to its full potential. In this on-demand training webinar, you'll learn about:
- The critical differences between pricing performance reporting and actual pricing analysis.
- The key analytical concepts and fundamental principles you must understand and embrace.
- The foundational building blocks that need to be in-place to ensure accuracy and credibility.
- How all these concepts come together in practice, through a sample pricing analysis.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Fundamentals of Pricing Intelligence
In pricing, it's easy to feel like you're flying blind and making decisions in a vacuum. But there are many powerful sources of pricing intelligence you can leverage to your advantage.View This Webinar
Finding Your Path Toward Pricing Improvement
An insightful conversation with Andre Weber of Simon-Kucher & Partners about pricing improvement in B2B.View This Interview
Questions & Answers with Reed Holden
A godfather of the modern pricing practice talks to PricingBrew about the “hidden” challenges in B2B pricing.View This Interview
How to Craft Effective Strategic Value Messages
This tutorial shows you how to get beyond the platitudes and develop compelling messages that get prospects to view your offerings as being different, better than the alternatives, and worth the price.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges