Price Segmentation Attributes
Exploring and Identifying Effective Attributes for Price Segmentation
It's an understatement to say that a robust segmentation model is a prerequisite for effective pricing. After all, the underlying segmentation model enables nearly every other aspect of pricing, from initial price-setting through price-capture. But when developing a price segmentation model, it's not always easy to identify the combination of customer, product, and order attributes that will be most effective. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The core concepts and principles behind attribute-driven price segmentation models.
- How a price segmentation model can be a source of proprietary competitive advantage.
- A variety of unique price segmentation attributes that others have found to be effective.
- A straightforward process for brainstorming/testing potential segmentation attributes.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Generating Cost-to-Serve Automagically
Creating accurate cost-to-serve estimates can be more difficult than people anticipate. In this tutorial, learn how to reduce the time and effort required to estimate the indirect costs of serving different customers.View This Tutorial
Being An Internal Pricing Consultant
For pricing functions in B2B, frustration and conflict seem inevitable. But learn how a "consulting" mindset and approach can make driving improvement in B2B much easier...and far less frustrating.View This Webinar
Getting Beyond Pricing to Make a Real Impact
To be effective in B2B pricing, you have to be able influence all of the different functional groups involved. This guide exposes how to influence the upstream decisions that can ultimately make or break your pricing efforts.View This Guide
Analytics or Optimization... Which Do You Need?
When it comes to pricing technologies like pricing analytics and optimization, it's difficult to know which direction to take. But what if you could hear from an experienced practitioner who has actually used both pricing analytics and price optimization?View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges