Price Segmentation Attributes
Exploring and Identifying Effective Attributes for Price Segmentation
It's an understatement to say that a robust segmentation model is a prerequisite for effective pricing. After all, the underlying segmentation model enables nearly every other aspect of pricing, from initial price-setting through price-capture. But when developing a price segmentation model, it's not always easy to identify the combination of customer, product, and order attributes that will be most effective. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The core concepts and principles behind attribute-driven price segmentation models.
- How a price segmentation model can be a source of proprietary competitive advantage.
- A variety of unique price segmentation attributes that others have found to be effective.
- A straightforward process for brainstorming/testing potential segmentation attributes.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Five Steps Toward Understanding Salespeople
A big part of pricing is influencing and motivating salespeople to price and discount more effectively. This guide helps you understand salespeople and learn what makes them tick.View This Tutorial
New Benchmarks for Pricing Excellence in B2B
In our research, we’ve identified ten areas where “best practices” have been redefined; setting new benchmarks for pricing excellence in B2B. Use this self-assessment to see how your capabilities measure up.View This Research
Do European Companies Really Price Better?
In this informative interview, Per Sjofors, the founder and CEO of Atenga, defends his bold assertion that European companies lead US companies in the development of pricing capabilities and processes.View This Interview
Pricing Tech Utilization: Users Vs. Laggards
Based on an in-depth PricingPulse research study, this briefing exposes the critical differences between the companies who are currently using pricing technology, and those who are not.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges