Price Segmentation Attributes
Exploring and Identifying Effective Attributes for Price Segmentation
It's an understatement to say that a robust segmentation model is a prerequisite for effective pricing. After all, the underlying segmentation model enables nearly every other aspect of pricing, from initial price-setting through price-capture. But when developing a price segmentation model, it's not always easy to identify the combination of customer, product, and order attributes that will be most effective. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The core concepts and principles behind attribute-driven price segmentation models.
- How a price segmentation model can be a source of proprietary competitive advantage.
- A variety of unique price segmentation attributes that others have found to be effective.
- A straightforward process for brainstorming/testing potential segmentation attributes.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Crucial B2B Pricing Concepts
Pricing in a B2B environment is very different from pricing in consumer or retail settings. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about 12 ways B2B pricing is unique and 6 core pricing concepts that every B2B pricing person needs to understand inside and out.View This Webinar
Finding Margin Leaks in Your Sales Processes
Every sale is the result of a process. With any process, the quality of the final product is determined by the raw materials. This diagnostic helps improve pricing results by identifying root causes in your sales processes.View This Diagnostic
Rethinking the "Pricing Journey"
The “crawl, walk, run” approach used to be the standard for developing pricing capabilities in B2B. But that was 5-7 years ago, and a lot has changed since then. Read this provocative report to learn why you must rethink the pricing journey.View This Research
Getting Started in B2B Pricing
This 8-part course focuses on the critical concepts that B2B pricing professionals need to know. Whether you're trying to figure out where to begin or just want to ensure everyone on your team understands the fundamentals, this course can help.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges