Getting Beyond Pricing to Make a Real Impact
Step Out of Your “Box” and Influence the Upstream Decisions That Can Ultimately Make or Break Your Pricing Efforts
To be effective in B2B pricing, you have to be able to align, coordinate, and influence all of the different functional groups involved. And the more you actually know about these other areas, the easier it’s going to be to have a positive impact. In this guide, you'll learn:
- How to influence the upstream decisions that can determine how effective your pricing efforts are going to be.
- A 5-point plan you can use to get beyond the typical confines of the pricing practice and have a greater impact.
- 6 hurdles you need to watch out for when working with other departments---and proven ways to get over them.
- A downloadable Cheat Sheet with an overview of the different areas and recommendations for working with them.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
This video guide shows how to identify the early signs of three costly types of customer defection and how to take action before it's too late to turn it around.View This Diagnostic
Underrated Pricing Technology Evaluation Criteria
This 36-question diagnostic exposes and explains seven areas of pricing technology evaluation and comparison that are underrated, underutilized, and deserving of much greater consideration by prospective buyers.View This Diagnostic
Navigating the Pricing Technology Landscape
Given the pace of change, it’s increasingly difficult to keep track of the various pricing technologies and what they’re best used for. In this recorded training seminar, we discuss the latest trends and developments and how different types of solutions compare.View This Webinar
Making Sense of Pricing Technology
Are pricing technologies all the same? Do the differences actually matter? What do we need? How do we choose? In this webinar, we cut thru the confusion to help you understand your options for technology-enabled pricing.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges