The Essence of Strategic Pricing
Get Beyond the Tactical and Learn What Real Strategic Pricing Is All About
It's really easy to fill your to-do list with all sorts of tactical and administrative pricing tasks. But here's the thing...if you're only focusing on the tactical, you'll never generate the results we've all heard are supposed to come from improved pricing. In this recorded training seminar, you'll learn:
- The fundamental differences between strategic and tactical pricing---and why it matters when it comes to results.
- The definition of strategic pricing that's been developed with feedback and input from the PricingBrew Network.
- The four specific areas that are important to focus on in order to become more strategic in your pricing efforts.
- The types of problems that a strategically-minded pricing person is looking to solve and how they go about it.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Fundamentals of Price Structure
In this on-demand webinar, we explore ten different approaches for structuring your prices to align to customer needs and priorities---from bundling, add-ons and multi-part prices to volume schedules, surcharges, and more.View This Webinar
The B2B Pricing Capability Self-Assessment
To help identify areas for improvement and help gauge the competitiveness of your company's strategic and tactical pricing capabilities, simply answer the 52 questions in this straightforward self-assessment as truthfully and objectively as possible.View This Tool
Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
This video guide shows how to identify the early signs of three costly types of customer defection and how to take action before it's too late to turn it around.View This Diagnostic
Crucial B2B Pricing Concepts
Pricing in a B2B environment is very different from pricing in consumer or retail settings. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about 12 ways B2B pricing is unique and 6 core pricing concepts that every B2B pricing person needs to understand inside and out.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges