The Essence of Strategic Pricing
Get Beyond the Tactical and Learn What Real Strategic Pricing Is All About
It's really easy to fill your to-do list with all sorts of tactical and administrative pricing tasks. But here's the thing...if you're only focusing on the tactical, you'll never generate the results we've all heard are supposed to come from improved pricing. In this recorded training seminar, you'll learn:
- The fundamental differences between strategic and tactical pricing---and why it matters when it comes to results.
- The definition of strategic pricing that's been developed with feedback and input from the PricingBrew Network.
- The four specific areas that are important to focus on in order to become more strategic in your pricing efforts.
- The types of problems that a strategically-minded pricing person is looking to solve and how they go about it.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide will help you interrogate your marketing research findings to gain strategic insights and identify opportunities for truly meaningful action.View This Tool
How to Combat Competitive Pricing Pressure
How should you handle competitive pricing pressure? In this on-demand training session, you'll learn about 20 strategies and tactics leading pricing teams are using to anticipate competitive moves, minimize their impact, and respond more effectively.View This Webinar
Competitive Insights for More Strategic Pricing
To avoid unnecessary pricing battles, you need to have a deep understanding of your competitors and their approaches to pricing. This guide shows you how to gain the strategic insights you need.View This Guide
Building a Better Bid Desk
Large bids and quotes can have huge impacts on everything from revenue and profit to capacity utilization and strategic positioning. In this on-demand training session, learn strategies and tactics for improving the effectiveness of your bid desk.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges