The Essence of Strategic Pricing
Get Beyond the Tactical and Learn What Real Strategic Pricing Is All About
It's really easy to fill your to-do list with all sorts of tactical and administrative pricing tasks. But here's the thing...if you're only focusing on the tactical, you'll never generate the results we've all heard are supposed to come from improved pricing. In this recorded training seminar, you'll learn:
- The fundamental differences between strategic and tactical pricing---and why it matters when it comes to results.
- The definition of strategic pricing that's been developed with feedback and input from the PricingBrew Network.
- The four specific areas that are important to focus on in order to become more strategic in your pricing efforts.
- The types of problems that a strategically-minded pricing person is looking to solve and how they go about it.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Four Ways to Be More Strategic In Pricing
In pricing, it's all too easy to get lost in all of the administrative tasks and tactical activities. This guide outlines four areas of focus that can help you become a much more strategic pricing professional.View This Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides you with a full reference list of the strategic questions you'll want to ask to gain a deeper understanding of your competitors and their motivations.View This Tool
Building a Better Bid Desk
Large bids and quotes can have huge impacts on everything from revenue and profit to capacity utilization and strategic positioning. In this on-demand training session, learn strategies and tactics for improving the effectiveness of your bid desk.View This Webinar
Closing the Skills Gap in Sales Negotiations
In this Expert Interview, Jason Levinson discusses the latest methods and innovations in negotiation training for salespeople. Closing the negotiation skills gap is not a hard as you might think!View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges