Avoiding Mistakes in Customer Profitability Management
Five Common Mistakes to Avoid When Looking to Improve Customer Profitability and Lifetime Value
When it comes to actively managing customer profitability and lifetime value, there’s a lot to know. It’s a huge topic with a lot of different angles and dimensions. So, it’s easy to make mistakes. In this video guide, you will learn about:
- The right level of accuracy to strive for in your measurements to avoid getting bogged down.
- Why you should seriously consider using a segmentation model specific to customer profitability.
- How to avoid myopia and pay appropriate attention to all of the various profitability drivers.
- Prioritize your approach to avoid losing long-term customers in the interest of short-term gains.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Suffering from a Costly Case of Sticker Shock
In B2B environments where discounting is habitual, it's easy to think that your list prices don't really matter all that much. But before you conclude that list prices are inconsequential in your business, consider this case of a B2B reseller who just couldn't see what they were missing.View This Case Study
Better Product Management for Better Pricing
In this on-demand webinar, learn how leading pricing teams are influencing the pre-market decisions that can increase pricing pressure and limit the prices you can command in the market.View This Webinar
Managing Your "Minimum Advertised Price"
Many manufacturers have augmented their channel strategies with MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policies. While not a panacea, MAP policies can mitigate many channel control and conflict issues. In this guide, we expose 20 strategies and tactics for more effective MAP policies and programs.View This Guide
How Customers Evaluate a Price
Customers aren't as logical in understanding value and assessing a price as you might think. In this guide, Mark Dresdner exposes eight factors that play an important role when a potential customer evaluates your prices.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges