Avoiding Mistakes in Customer Profitability Management
Five Common Mistakes to Avoid When Looking to Improve Customer Profitability and Lifetime Value
When it comes to actively managing customer profitability and lifetime value, there’s a lot to know. It’s a huge topic with a lot of different angles and dimensions. So, it’s easy to make mistakes. In this video guide, you will learn about:
- The right level of accuracy to strive for in your measurements to avoid getting bogged down.
- Why you should seriously consider using a segmentation model specific to customer profitability.
- How to avoid myopia and pay appropriate attention to all of the various profitability drivers.
- Prioritize your approach to avoid losing long-term customers in the interest of short-term gains.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How a "Top Salesperson" Gutted a Pricing Initiative
It's important to get Sales on-board when pursuing a pricing technology initiative, right? But how important is it, really? In this case study, learn to avoid the mistakes one company made when implementing a new pricing technology.View This Case Study
How to Leverage Big Data & Pricing Science
In this expert interview, Jim Vaughn, the author of a new book called "Stop Racing in a Blindfold," talks about how to combine Big Data and Pricing Science to drive better financial results, at scale, and on a go-forward basis.View This Interview
The Multiple Dimensions of Value Chart
Use this chart of potential value-drivers along multiple dimensions to aid your initial brainstorming around how your offerings deliver value to your customers.View This Tool
Four Ways to Get More Out of Pricing Analytics
There's no doubt that pricing analytics can be powerful, but it’s not a slam dunk. This guide explains four powerful strategies for producing more meaningful results from your pricing analytics efforts and investments.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges