Myth vs. Reality in Pricing Technology
Seven Myths and Outdated Beliefs That Are Causing Companies to Fall Further and Further Behind
Many companies hold perspectives that were accurate just a few years ago, but have since been nullified by technological evolution. In this special report, we expose seven of the most costly pricing technology myths and misconceptions we've encountered in our research:
- How the early days of giant pricing technology "suites" have created negative perceptions that are no longer valid.
- How many companies still hold inaccurate views about two core problems pricing technology is designed to solve.
- How the trend toward software-as-a-service (SaaS) has virtually eliminated three fundamental problems of the past.
- How the capability gaps between users and non-users of pricing technology is destined to get wider in the future.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
All About Price Optimization
The term "price optimization" is being thrown around with such abandon these days that confusion, rather than clarity, is the more likely result. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn what price optimization really is and how it works.View This Webinar
Navigating the Pricing Technology Landscape
Given the pace of change, it’s increasingly difficult to keep track of the various pricing technologies and what they’re best used for. In this recorded training seminar, we discuss the latest trends and developments and how different types of solutions compare.View This Webinar
Addressing Top Pricing Questions in the Crisis
Since the crisis began, we've seen a marked increase in questions to the Journal's Help Desk. In this on-demand session, we cover the most broadly-applicable questions and themes with the most significant ramifications.View This Webinar
Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
An interview with Reuben Swartz about how to create sales proposals that win more business at higher margins.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges