Getting Salespeople to Price Better
Proven Strategies and Insights for Getting Your Sales Team to Produce Improved Pricing Outcomes
Chances are, your salespeople are what stands between your pricing strategies and the customers you've developed them for. And as a result, the ability to positively influence the sales team is a critical success factor for pricing improvement. In this on-demand training seminar, you will learn:
- How B2B pricing is unique as salespeople are involved and the positives and negatives associated with this dynamic.
- The motivations and mindsets of different salespeople---what makes them tick, their strengths, and their weaknesses.
- Ways to modify your own behaviors, actions, and understandings to be more effective in your interactions with sales.
- How to view and improve the underlying systems and processes that influence the actions of the entire sales force.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Using The "Measurement Effect" to Improve Margins
When it comes to finding problems or failings with pricing and discounting, the sales department is a prime target. But the relatively simple effort of getting your own house in order can have a positive influence on pricing outcomes.View This Tutorial
Fixing the Causes of Rogue Salespeople
It's all too easy to observe rampant discounting in the field and conclude that "rogue" salespeople are the source of the problem. In this expert interview, Paul Hunt exposes the real problems behind rampant discounting in the field.View This Interview
How Many B2B Sales Teams Lack Negotiation Skills?
We wanted to better understand the extent to which B2B sales teams were taking steps to develop and maintain skills in negotiation. Explore what we learned in this Research Brief, complete with helpful charts and analysis.View This Research
Delivering Answers to the Point of Sale
While the promise of data-driven decisions in sales is compelling, it’s rarely realistic. This tutorial reveals a more effective approach for getting salespeople to use data and analytics to make better pricing decisions.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges