Getting Salespeople to Price Better
Proven Strategies and Insights for Getting Your Sales Team to Produce Improved Pricing Outcomes
Chances are, your salespeople are what stands between your pricing strategies and the customers you've developed them for. And as a result, the ability to positively influence the sales team is a critical success factor for pricing improvement. In this on-demand training seminar, you will learn:
- How B2B pricing is unique as salespeople are involved and the positives and negatives associated with this dynamic.
- The motivations and mindsets of different salespeople---what makes them tick, their strengths, and their weaknesses.
- Ways to modify your own behaviors, actions, and understandings to be more effective in your interactions with sales.
- How to view and improve the underlying systems and processes that influence the actions of the entire sales force.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Selling Value More Confidently in Seven Steps
To sell effectively, salespeople need confidence in themselves and the value of their offerings. In this tutorial, you will learn 7 straightforward steps you can take to give sales the confidence they need.View This Tutorial
Building A Center Of Excellence Around Pricing
For many companies, the Pricing Center of Excellence model is finding favor over centralized pricing teams. This guide exposes the critical differences and steps to getting started with this popular model in your own organization.View This Guide
Questions & Answers with Reed Holden
A godfather of the modern pricing practice talks to PricingBrew about the “hidden” challenges in B2B pricing.View This Interview
Getting the Top Job in B2B Pricing
How do you become a Vice President of Pricing at a multi-billion dollar B2B company? A great first step is to get some advice from someone like Dick Braun, the Vice President of Strategic Pricing at Parker Hannifin.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges