The Top “Lessons Learned” by Pricing Leaders
Skip the Trial and Error by Learning the Real Keys to Long-Term Success in Pricing
[dropcap]T[/dropcap]o maximize success in the pricing profession, it's simply not enough to possess superior knowledge of pricing principles and practices. Nor is it sufficient to be an extremely capable "data whipper" or statistical modeling expert. And while the corporate environment can indeed be very political, becoming a glad-handing sycophant won't get you there, either. So how have pricing leaders become leaders? And what can they teach us that might help streamline our own path? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The combinations of skills and talents that must be developed and balanced to increase your odds of success.
- The common mistakes and missteps that other pricing leaders now recognize through perfect 20/20 hindsight.
- The organizational dynamics and political games that you'll need to understand, even if you choose not to play.
- The importance of positioning yourself in such a way that you aren't pigeon-holed or functionally land-locked.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Five Strategies for Better Price Segmentation
A video guide that explores five strategies and considerations to make your price segmentation more powerful and profitable.View This Guide
Leveraging Peer Pressure to Improve Pricing
This tutorial provides insight into salespeople's behavior and outlines an effective game plan for motivating your sales team to police themselves and close more deals at their target prices.View This Tutorial
Getting Your Salespeople to Price Better
Chances are, the behavior of your salespeople will ultimately determine whether your pricing strategies are effective or not. In this on-demand training seminar, learn proven approaches and strategies for getting your sales team to price and discount far more effectively.View This Webinar
How Customers Evaluate a Price
Customers aren't as logical in understanding value and assessing a price as you might think. In this guide, Mark Dresdner exposes eight factors that play an important role when a potential customer evaluates your prices.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges