The Top “Lessons Learned” by Pricing Leaders
Skip the Trial and Error by Learning the Real Keys to Long-Term Success in Pricing
[dropcap]T[/dropcap]o maximize success in the pricing profession, it's simply not enough to possess superior knowledge of pricing principles and practices. Nor is it sufficient to be an extremely capable "data whipper" or statistical modeling expert. And while the corporate environment can indeed be very political, becoming a glad-handing sycophant won't get you there, either. So how have pricing leaders become leaders? And what can they teach us that might help streamline our own path? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The combinations of skills and talents that must be developed and balanced to increase your odds of success.
- The common mistakes and missteps that other pricing leaders now recognize through perfect 20/20 hindsight.
- The organizational dynamics and political games that you'll need to understand, even if you choose not to play.
- The importance of positioning yourself in such a way that you aren't pigeon-holed or functionally land-locked.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Building a Pricing Center of Excellence
Experts have long argued that centralized pricing is the ideal model for driving performance improvement. But these days, companies are finding success taking a different approach---the Pricing Center of Excellence.View This Webinar
Building A Center Of Excellence Around Pricing
For many companies, the Pricing Center of Excellence model is finding favor over centralized pricing teams. This guide exposes the critical differences and steps to getting started with this popular model in your own organization.View This Guide
Managing Your "Minimum Advertised Price"
Many manufacturers have augmented their channel strategies with MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policies. While not a panacea, MAP policies can mitigate many channel control and conflict issues. In this guide, we expose 20 strategies and tactics for more effective MAP policies and programs.View This Guide
Are Revenue Management and Pricing Different?
Some practitioners will use the terms "revenue management" and "pricing" interchangeably. In this expert interview, Amit Aggarwal, the Executive Vice President of Revenue Management at iHeartMedia, helps explain the differences and why they matter.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges