The Top “Lessons Learned” by Pricing Leaders
Skip the Trial and Error by Learning the Real Keys to Long-Term Success in Pricing
[dropcap]T[/dropcap]o maximize success in the pricing profession, it's simply not enough to possess superior knowledge of pricing principles and practices. Nor is it sufficient to be an extremely capable "data whipper" or statistical modeling expert. And while the corporate environment can indeed be very political, becoming a glad-handing sycophant won't get you there, either. So how have pricing leaders become leaders? And what can they teach us that might help streamline our own path? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The combinations of skills and talents that must be developed and balanced to increase your odds of success.
- The common mistakes and missteps that other pricing leaders now recognize through perfect 20/20 hindsight.
- The organizational dynamics and political games that you'll need to understand, even if you choose not to play.
- The importance of positioning yourself in such a way that you aren't pigeon-holed or functionally land-locked.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Right Way to Manage and Enable Change
How do you encourage, enable, and manage organizational change when the deck is stacked against you? In this in-depth interview, Scott McAllister and Suraj Mohandas share the quantifiable benefits of effective change management and expose the essential steps that are required to get it right.View This Interview
Boosting ASPs (Average Selling Prices) to Drive Profitability
The use of averages are as common in business as they are in sports. Average selling prices (ASPs), however, can hide a lot of profitable truths. In this case study, Peter Maniscalco reveals how one building materials company dug deeper to find profitable opportunities.View This Case Study
Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
A guide to common marketing communication mistakes that reduce your perceived value and pricing power.View This Guide
How to Break Out of Your Pricing Silo
In this expert interview, Mark Burton of Holden Advisors shares his latest insights and advice for getting beyond tactical analysis and taking your pricing department to the next level.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges