The Top “Lessons Learned” by Pricing Leaders
Skip the Trial and Error by Learning the Real Keys to Long-Term Success in Pricing
To maximize success in the pricing profession, it's simply not enough to possess superior knowledge of pricing principles and practices. Nor is it sufficient to be an extremely capable "data whipper" or statistical modeling expert. And while the corporate environment can indeed be very political, becoming a glad-handing sycophant won't get you there, either. So how have pricing leaders become leaders? And what can they teach us that might help streamline our own path? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The combinations of skills and talents that must be developed and balanced to increase your odds of success.
- The common mistakes and missteps that other pricing leaders now recognize through perfect 20/20 hindsight.
- The organizational dynamics and political games that you'll need to understand, even if you choose not to play.
- The importance of positioning yourself in such a way that you aren't pigeon-holed or functionally land-locked.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Finding Your Path Toward Pricing Improvement
An insightful conversation with Andre Weber of Simon-Kucher & Partners about pricing improvement in B2B.View This Interview
Delivering Data to Decision Makers
Providing data to decision-makers is a core responsibility for most pricing teams. But getting it right is a significant challenge. In this on-demand session, learn how leading teams are making their efforts in this area more effective.View This Webinar
From Tactical to Strategic Pricing
Some teams are so mired in tactical grunt work and daily firefights that they never make progress on strategic pursuits. How have other pricing teams transitioned into more strategic functions? What steps did they take?View This Webinar
Earning Pricing a Seat At the Table
In this session, learn about bridging the gap between just executing the plans that are handed down to actually having a hand in developing those plans.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Making Pricing More Responsive
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Pricing Responsiveness and Agility