Seize the Pricing Opportunity Before Others Do
David Bauders of Strategic Pricing Associates Discusses the Realities of Pricing Improvement in B2B
In competitive B2B markets, procrastination around pricing improvement carries a significant cost. In this conversation with David Bauders, the Founder and President of Strategic Pricing Associates (SPA), you'll learn about:
- The pricing problems he's encountered working with hundreds of distributors and manufacturers.
- The common organizational barriers and cultural hurdles that must be overcome along the way.
- Insights and tips for generating results while aligning to the organization's appetite for change.
- How procrastination around pricing improvement can have a negative impact on enterprise value.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Price New Products
In this on-demand webinar, learn about three common types of new products that pricing teams are likely to encounter, and explore the core strategies and processes for dealing with the realities associated with them. Hint: "Best practice" is not always realistic.View This Webinar
Four Ways to Be More Strategic In Pricing
In pricing, it's all too easy to get lost in all of the administrative tasks and tactical activities. This guide outlines four areas of focus that can help you become a much more strategic pricing professional.View This Guide
Closing the Skills Gap in Sales Negotiations
In this Expert Interview, Jason Levinson discusses the latest methods and innovations in negotiation training for salespeople. Closing the negotiation skills gap is not a hard as you might think!View This Interview
17 Customer Insights for More Strategic Pricing
Having a better understanding of your buyers can help make profitable pricing outcomes the natural result. This guide reveals 17 powerful customer insights that are proven to be beneficial for creating advantageous pricing conditions.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges