Seize the Pricing Opportunity Before Others Do
David Bauders of Strategic Pricing Associates Discusses the Realities of Pricing Improvement in B2B
In competitive B2B markets, procrastination around pricing improvement carries a significant cost. In this conversation with David Bauders, the Founder and President of Strategic Pricing Associates (SPA), you'll learn about:
- The pricing problems he's encountered working with hundreds of distributors and manufacturers.
- The common organizational barriers and cultural hurdles that must be overcome along the way.
- Insights and tips for generating results while aligning to the organization's appetite for change.
- How procrastination around pricing improvement can have a negative impact on enterprise value.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Getting the Top Job in B2B Pricing
How do you become a Vice President of Pricing at a multi-billion dollar B2B company? A great first step is to get some advice from someone like Dick Braun, the Vice President of Strategic Pricing at Parker Hannifin.View This Interview
A Modern Approach for Fixing a Costly Profit Leak
We recently went through a virtual negotiation training program that can help close the massive skills gap between buyers and sellers. In this research brief, we share our impressions and recommendations.View This Research
Ten Signs Your Pricing Strategy Stinks
There are so many factors at play in pricing that it can be difficult to know if your strategy is really effective or not. This simple self-assessment can help determine whether the odds are for or against your pricing strategy.View This Diagnostic
Rethinking the "Pricing Journey"
The “crawl, walk, run” approach used to be the standard for developing pricing capabilities in B2B. But that was 5-7 years ago, and a lot has changed since then. Read this provocative report to learn why you must rethink the pricing journey.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges