Seize the Pricing Opportunity Before Others Do
David Bauders of Strategic Pricing Associates Discusses the Realities of Pricing Improvement in B2B
In competitive B2B markets, procrastination around pricing improvement carries a significant cost. In this conversation with David Bauders, the Founder and President of Strategic Pricing Associates (SPA), you'll learn about:
- The pricing problems he's encountered working with hundreds of distributors and manufacturers.
- The common organizational barriers and cultural hurdles that must be overcome along the way.
- Insights and tips for generating results while aligning to the organization's appetite for change.
- How procrastination around pricing improvement can have a negative impact on enterprise value.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Explain Price Segmentation to Others
As powerful as it is, price segmentation can sometimes be difficult for people outside of pricing to understand. This tutorial simplifies the concepts so that just about anyone can understand this important and foundational concept.View This Tutorial
Finding Your Path Toward Pricing Improvement
An insightful conversation with Andre Weber of Simon-Kucher & Partners about pricing improvement in B2B.View This Interview
Two Paths Toward Pricing Improvement
More B2B companies than ever before are taking steps to improve their pricing. But they aren't all going about it in the same ways...or achieving the same results. In this special report, we characterize the two primary paths that are being taken and expose the critical differences.View This Research
Managing Your "Minimum Advertised Price"
Many manufacturers have augmented their channel strategies with MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policies. While not a panacea, MAP policies can mitigate many channel control and conflict issues. In this guide, we expose 20 strategies and tactics for more effective MAP policies and programs.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges