Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about driving better pricing outcomes in a B2B environment—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the PricingBrew Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- Is speaking about loss avoidance really more powerful than highlighting upside gains?
- How can pricing skills be applied to other profitable problems?
- What do I do if my internal team can’t reach agreement on a set of value-drivers and their relative importance?
- We're trying to reduce the complexity of our pricing model. Any tips or suggestions?
- What's the difference between pricing analytics and optimization?
- Why are salespeople so quick to offer discounts?
- Can you measure price elasticity through channels?
- Can just measuring something cause it to improve?
- How do you "normalize" your pricing to something else?
- Should I share the results of our marketing research with the sales team?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Craft Effective Strategic Value Messages
This tutorial shows you how to get beyond the platitudes and develop compelling messages that get prospects to view your offerings as being different, better than the alternatives, and worth the price.View This Tutorial
Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
An interview with Reuben Swartz about how to create sales proposals that win more business at higher margins.View This Interview
Are Revenue Management and Pricing Different?
Some practitioners will use the terms "revenue management" and "pricing" interchangeably. In this expert interview, Amit Aggarwal, the Executive Vice President of Revenue Management at iHeartMedia, helps explain the differences and why they matter.View This Interview
How to Crater a Market with Cost-Plus Pricing
For one large manufacturer, cost-plus pricing was tantamount to malpractice. In this case study, learn how the lack of strategic pricing capability reduced the value of an entire market by over $1 billion.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Price Promotions in B2B
Understanding the Ins and Outs of Using Promo Pricing To Boost Sales Volume