How to Craft Effective Strategic Value Messages
Get Beyond the Platitudes and Develop Compelling Messages That Highlight Your Differential Value
How do you get buyers to recognize, understand, and believe the value of your offerings? How do you get them to view your offerings as being different, better than the alternatives, and worth the price? In this tutorial, you'll learn about:
- The 3 main ingredients for strategic value messages and the one critical question they always need to answer.
- The 2 things you need to know in order to show how your offerings deliver value better than the competition.
- The simple and straightforward structure you can use to develop powerful value messages for your offerings.
- How it all comes together through helpful and intuitive examples that clearly illustrate the basic structure.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Survival Strategies for Raising Prices
In this on-demand training seminar, learn why some B2B companies struggle with price increases while others are able to do it with far less pain and angst. What are leading companies doing differently to execute price increases with far less risk, conflict, and uncertainty?View This Webinar
Building a Pricing Center of Excellence
Experts have long argued that centralized pricing is the ideal model for driving performance improvement. But these days, companies are finding success taking a different approach---the Pricing Center of Excellence.View This Webinar
Comparing Pricing Budgets and Resources
How do you know if your company is investing enough resources in pricing? In this research briefing, learn how your investments in pricing stack up to other companies in the PricingBrew community.View This Research
The B2B Pricing Capability Self-Assessment
To help identify areas for improvement and help gauge the competitiveness of your company's strategic and tactical pricing capabilities, simply answer the 52 questions in this straightforward self-assessment as truthfully and objectively as possible.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges