Navigating the Pricing Technology Landscape
The New Pricing Technology Trends and Developments You Need to Know About
New technologies and solutions mean the landscape is constantly changing. All this change means it’s increasingly difficult to keep track of which solutions are available and what they’re best used for. In this recorded training session, you will learn about:
- The critical differences between pricing analytics, optimization, and execution technologies.
- What each pricing technology is really good for and where each tends to fall down in practice.
- How the different technologies compare on dimensions of impact/value versus effort/expense.
- The latest trends and developments in pricing technology and what they really mean for you.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Using Pricing Analysis to Drive More Growth
Pricing analysis capabilities are usually only focused on pricing. But pricing isn't the only thing the analytical processes and underlying data can be used for. In this on-demand webinar, you will learn how answering other powerful questions can increase your impact and internal profile.View This Webinar
Generating Cost-to-Serve Automagically
Creating accurate cost-to-serve estimates can be more difficult than people anticipate. In this tutorial, learn how to reduce the time and effort required to estimate the indirect costs of serving different customers.View This Tutorial
Pricing Process Improvement
In this session, we discuss the critical differences between process types, how to use end-to-end process mapping for diagnostics and prioritization, pricing technology considerations, and common mistakes to avoid.View This Webinar
Closing the Costliest Pricing Capability Gaps
In this session, we explore three pricing capability gaps that are still all-too-common considering their detrimental effects on pricing performance and highlight steps you can take to close the gaps once and for all.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges