Underrated Pricing Technology Evaluation Criteria
Exposing Seven Areas of Evaluation and Comparison That Warrant More Attention and Consideration
Evaluating pricing technologies is no easy task. To make the best decision possible, you have to consider lots of different factors. And if you've never implemented pricing technology before, it can be a challenge to even know what to look for. In this diagnostic, you will learn:
- Why technical evaluation criteria is insufficient for determining which pricing technologies will generate results for you.
- Three areas of vendor evaluation that can help you identify the providers and partners that best address your needs.
- Four areas of solution evaluation that can help you maximize your return-on-investment and long-term effectiveness.
- 36 assessment questions you can use to direct and inform your evaluations and comparisons across the seven areas.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Defend Your Prices
In B2B environments, you're sometimes facing a battle on two fronts: With customers and prospects, and with others inside your own company. In this on-demand webinar, learn about effective strategies and tactics for defending your prices internally and externally.View This Webinar
Can You Benefit from Better Deal Management?
Horror stories of unprofitable or poorly managed deals seem to be all too common in B2B. In this guide by Elliot Yama, learn the common causes of bad deals and four signs that your deal management process is lacking.View This Guide
Isolating the Impacts of Price, Volume, Cost and Mix
Using this straightforward tool, you can finally put an end to the second guessing and skepticism by isolating and quantifying the contributions of price, volume, cost and mix to period-over-period revenue and margin differences.View This Tool
Seize the Pricing Opportunity Before Others Do
In this conversation with David Bauders, the Founder and President of Strategic Pricing Associates (SPA), you'll glean insights and tips from his experiences working with hundreds of distributors and manufacturers.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges