Underrated Pricing Technology Evaluation Criteria
Exposing Seven Areas of Evaluation and Comparison That Warrant More Attention and Consideration
Evaluating pricing technologies is no easy task. To make the best decision possible, you have to consider lots of different factors. And if you've never implemented pricing technology before, it can be a challenge to even know what to look for. In this diagnostic, you will learn:
- Why technical evaluation criteria is insufficient for determining which pricing technologies will generate results for you.
- Three areas of vendor evaluation that can help you identify the providers and partners that best address your needs.
- Four areas of solution evaluation that can help you maximize your return-on-investment and long-term effectiveness.
- 36 assessment questions you can use to direct and inform your evaluations and comparisons across the seven areas.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
An interview with Reuben Swartz about how to create sales proposals that win more business at higher margins.View This Interview
How a "Top Salesperson" Gutted a Pricing Initiative
It's important to get Sales on-board when pursuing a pricing technology initiative, right? But how important is it, really? In this case study, learn to avoid the mistakes one company made when implementing a new pricing technology.View This Case Study
Pricing Process Improvement
In this session, we discuss the critical differences between process types, how to use end-to-end process mapping for diagnostics and prioritization, pricing technology considerations, and common mistakes to avoid.View This Webinar
5 Pricing Trends You Can't Afford to Ignore
From our unique vantage point, we've identified a number of larger trends that pricing teams need to be prepared for. In this on-demand webinar, we explore five of these trends and discuss the implications and ramifications.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Communicating Value Over Price
Improving Price Realization Through More Effective Value Messaging