Underrated Pricing Technology Evaluation Criteria
Exposing Seven Areas of Evaluation and Comparison That Warrant More Attention and Consideration
Evaluating pricing technologies is no easy task. To make the best decision possible, you have to consider lots of different factors. And if you've never implemented pricing technology before, it can be a challenge to even know what to look for. In this diagnostic, you will learn:
- Why technical evaluation criteria is insufficient for determining which pricing technologies will generate results for you.
- Three areas of vendor evaluation that can help you identify the providers and partners that best address your needs.
- Four areas of solution evaluation that can help you maximize your return-on-investment and long-term effectiveness.
- 36 assessment questions you can use to direct and inform your evaluations and comparisons across the seven areas.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
All About Price Optimization
The term "price optimization" is being thrown around with such abandon these days that confusion, rather than clarity, is the more likely result. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn what price optimization really is and how it works.View This Webinar
Two Paths Toward Pricing Improvement
More B2B companies than ever before are taking steps to improve their pricing. But they aren't all going about it in the same ways...or achieving the same results. In this special report, we characterize the two primary paths that are being taken and expose the critical differences.View This Research
Generating Cost-to-Serve Automagically
Creating accurate cost-to-serve estimates can be more difficult than people anticipate. In this tutorial, learn how to reduce the time and effort required to estimate the indirect costs of serving different customers.View This Tutorial
How a "Top Salesperson" Gutted a Pricing Initiative
It's important to get Sales on-board when pursuing a pricing technology initiative, right? But how important is it, really? In this case study, learn to avoid the mistakes one company made when implementing a new pricing technology.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges