Underrated Pricing Technology Evaluation Criteria
Exposing Seven Areas of Evaluation and Comparison That Warrant More Attention and Consideration
Evaluating pricing technologies is no easy task. To make the best decision possible, you have to consider lots of different factors. And if you've never implemented pricing technology before, it can be a challenge to even know what to look for. In this diagnostic, you will learn:
- Why technical evaluation criteria is insufficient for determining which pricing technologies will generate results for you.
- Three areas of vendor evaluation that can help you identify the providers and partners that best address your needs.
- Four areas of solution evaluation that can help you maximize your return-on-investment and long-term effectiveness.
- 36 assessment questions you can use to direct and inform your evaluations and comparisons across the seven areas.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Selling Your Pricing Initiative
Want to get your pricing initiative approved? In this on-demand webinar, learn how to structure and deliver your investment "case" in such a way that approval is almost a foregone conclusion.View This Webinar
Making Sense of Pricing Technology
Are pricing technologies all the same? Do the differences actually matter? What do we need? How do we choose? In this webinar, we cut thru the confusion to help you understand your options for technology-enabled pricing.View This Webinar
Getting Them to Pay More
How you get your customers to pay more without having to handhold every single transaction? In this session, learn how to influence willingness-to-pay consistently, systematically, and at-scale.View This Webinar
Using Pricing Analysis to Drive More Growth
Pricing analysis capabilities are usually only focused on pricing. But pricing isn't the only thing the analytical processes and underlying data can be used for. In this on-demand webinar, you will learn how answering other powerful questions can increase your impact and internal profile.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges