Can You Benefit from Better Deal Management?
Elliot Yama of Apttus Provides a Simple Guide to Evaluating the Gaps in Your Deal Management Process
Horror stories of unprofitable or poorly managed deals seem to be all too common in B2B. The salesperson that gets a big bonus for providing a huge discount to win a deal... The unwitting sales team that ends up bidding against themselves... The sneaky rep that hits quota and earns commission by cherry-picking the low-margin products. These kind of things shouldn't happen...but they do. In this guide you'll learn:
- The common root cause that many deal management horror stories can be traced back to.
- The characteristics that tend to separate the strong performers from the weaker ones.
- How a large part of the solution is in giving your sales team additional deal guidance and confidence.
- Four questions you can ask to quickly assess the state of your company's deal management practices.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Diagnosing Pricing Problems
When companies stop at a default diagnosis of, “Something’s wrong with the pricing,” they never identify and fix the true root-causes of the issues. In this on-demand webinar, learn how to identify the real root-causes behind pricing performance issues.View This Webinar
The Right Way to Manage and Enable Change
How do you encourage, enable, and manage organizational change when the deck is stacked against you? In this in-depth interview, Scott McAllister and Suraj Mohandas share the quantifiable benefits of effective change management and expose the essential steps that are required to get it right.View This Interview
How to Break Out of Your Pricing Silo
In this expert interview, Mark Burton of Holden Advisors shares his latest insights and advice for getting beyond tactical analysis and taking your pricing department to the next level.View This Interview
Getting Started in B2B Pricing
This 8-part course focuses on the critical concepts that B2B pricing professionals need to know. Whether you're trying to figure out where to begin or just want to ensure everyone on your team understands the fundamentals, this course can help.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges