Price Promotions in B2B
Understanding the Ins and Outs of Using Promo Pricing To Boost Sales Volume
For many organizations, price promotions are a go-to tactic whenever inventories begin to swell or it looks like revenue targets might be missed. This is somewhat understandable because as consumers ourselves, we’re constantly being bombarded with limited-time sales and discount offers. The problem, however, is that the dynamics in commercial markets are dramatically different than those in consumer markets. And as a result, price promotions simply do not work in the same ways. So what do we really need to know about price promotions in B2B to avoid costly mistakes? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The most common ways in which price promotions are affected by the unique dynamics of B2B markets.
- How to determine whether or not a particular price promotion is likely to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Heading off misguided "great ideas" for promotions and proactively dealing with organizational pressures.
- How to structure price promotions to incentivize profitable behaviors while minimizing downside risk.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exposing the Secrets of Price Negotiation
How do you protect your margins when your sellers are so outmatched? How do you keep them from falling for every trick in the book? And what does your pricing team need to know to provide another layer of protection?View This Webinar
Four Ways to Get More Out of Pricing Analytics
There's no doubt that pricing analytics can be powerful, but it’s not a slam dunk. This guide explains four powerful strategies for producing more meaningful results from your pricing analytics efforts and investments.View This Guide
Breaking Out of Your Pricing "Box"
Effective pricing in B2B often requires coordination between marketing, sales, product management, and even accounting. This on-demand training session exposes how to influence the other departments that can make or break your pricing efforts.View This Webinar
How Customers Evaluate a Price
Customers aren't as logical in understanding value and assessing a price as you might think. In this guide, Mark Dresdner exposes eight factors that play an important role when a potential customer evaluates your prices.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Making Pricing More Responsive
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Pricing Responsiveness and Agility