17 Customer Insights for More Strategic Pricing
Understanding Your Buyers in Order to Create the Conditions for More Profitable Pricing Outcomes
Real strategic pricing is all about proactively creating the conditions under which better and more profitable pricing outcomes are the natural result. But with a mandate this broad and encompassing, where do you begin? In this guide, you will learn about:
- How making a concerted effort to utilize this type of information and insight creates competitive advantages.
- Seven key insights into buyers' views on their specific situation and their perceptions of marketplace.
- Six aspects of buyers' perspectives on the competitive landscape and the viable alternatives available.
- Four crucial insights into how buyers go about gathering the information they need to make purchasing decisions.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Where Should the Pricing Function Be Located?
Should Pricing report directly to the CEO? Should it be located in Sales, Marketing, Product, or Finance? While none of these organizational locations is perfect, through our research, we've been able to identify and document some of the common pros and cons associated with each location.View This Research
Managing Mix to Improve Pricing
Product and customer mix have an incredible amount of influence over every aspect of your performance. In this on-demand webinar, learn how to get proactive about "rigging" your mix to your advantage.View This Webinar
Building A Center Of Excellence Around Pricing
For many companies, the Pricing Center of Excellence model is finding favor over centralized pricing teams. This guide exposes the critical differences and steps to getting started with this popular model in your own organization.View This Guide
Avoiding Guesswork in Value-Based Pricing
Most value-based pricing initiatives aren't small undertakings--and shouldn't be left to trial and intuition. This guide outlines a proven research process that can get you started.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges