17 Customer Insights for More Strategic Pricing
Understanding Your Buyers in Order to Create the Conditions for More Profitable Pricing Outcomes
Real strategic pricing is all about proactively creating the conditions under which better and more profitable pricing outcomes are the natural result. But with a mandate this broad and encompassing, where do you begin? In this guide, you will learn about:
- How making a concerted effort to utilize this type of information and insight creates competitive advantages.
- Seven key insights into buyers' views on their specific situation and their perceptions of marketplace.
- Six aspects of buyers' perspectives on the competitive landscape and the viable alternatives available.
- Four crucial insights into how buyers go about gathering the information they need to make purchasing decisions.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Advance Your Career in B2B Pricing
In this day and age, you can’t just expect things to happen, you have to make things happen. This tutorial explains eight different "plays" to effectively manage and advance your career in pricing.View This Tutorial
Crucial B2B Pricing Concepts
Pricing in a B2B environment is very different from pricing in consumer or retail settings. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about 12 ways B2B pricing is unique and 6 core pricing concepts that every B2B pricing person needs to understand inside and out.View This Webinar
Five Steps Toward Understanding Salespeople
A big part of pricing is influencing and motivating salespeople to price and discount more effectively. This guide helps you understand salespeople and learn what makes them tick.View This Tutorial
Exposing Your Differential Value Step-by-Step
This tutorial cuts through the apparent complexity of value-based pricing to provide simplified, step-by-step process for understanding and exposing the differential value of your offerings.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges