Pricing Tech Utilization: Users Vs. Laggards
PricingBrew Research and Analysis of the Differences Between Those Who Are Using Pricing Technology...and Those Who Are Not.
Based on our PricingPulse research study, this briefing exposes the critical differences between the companies who have already adopted pricing technology, and those who are still on the sidelines. Here are just few of the questions this research briefing answers:
- What are technology utilization rates overall, by company type, vertical industry, and company size?
- Do the companies that aren't using pricing technology face different challenges than those who do?
- Do users and non-users of pricing technology have significantly different priorities moving forward?
- What about pricing pressure? Do users of pricing technology experience less/more pressure to discount?
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Navigating the Pricing Technology Landscape
Given the pace of change, it’s increasingly difficult to keep track of the various pricing technologies and what they’re best used for. In this recorded training seminar, we discuss the latest trends and developments and how different types of solutions compare.View This Webinar
Isolating the Impacts of Price, Volume, Cost and Mix
Using this straightforward tool, you can finally put an end to the second guessing and skepticism by isolating and quantifying the contributions of price, volume, cost and mix to period-over-period revenue and margin differences.View This Tool
The Leading Edge of Customer-Specific Pricing
In this Expert Interview, Pete Eppele discusses current best practices and sheds light on what leading pricing functions are doing right now to manage and optimize their customer-specific pricing.View This Interview
Boosting ASPs (Average Selling Prices) to Drive Profitability
The use of averages are as common in business as they are in sports. Average selling prices (ASPs), however, can hide a lot of profitable truths. In this case study, Peter Maniscalco reveals how one building materials company dug deeper to find profitable opportunities.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges