The Fundamentals of Pricing Intelligence
Learn the Signals That Help You Price More Effectively Now and In the Future
The opacity of pricing in B2B environments leads many practitioners to conclude that there isn't a whole lot they can do with respect to intelligence gathering. As a result, they often feel like they're flying blind and making decisions in a vacuum. In reality, however, there are actually many sources of valuable pricing intelligence that B2B pricers can leverage to their advantage. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The types of pricing intelligence that are extremely valuable...and which are a complete waste of time.
- How to design and implement efficient systems for tapping into sources of valuable intelligence.
- Why the conventional wisdom in this area only scratches the surface...and can often lead to disaster.
- How to determine appropriate and timely responses to what your pricing intelligence is telling you.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Revamping Sales Comp to Improve Pricing
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about the pros and cons of various approaches for infusing pricing performance into your sales compensation plan to reduce unnecessary discounting and boost profitability.View This Webinar
The New Benchmarks for B2B Pricing Excellence
With a lever as powerful as pricing, it’s important to evaluate where you have room for improvement. This report helps readers to benchmark their pricing capabilities through a series of self-assessment questions in 10 vital areas.View This Research
Exposing the Power of Price Elasticity in B2B
Price elasticity is incredibly underutilized and often misunderstood. Barrett Thompson explains the nature of price elasticity in B2B and how you can use it to set better prices with far less risk.View This Interview
Breaking Out of Your Pricing "Box"
Effective pricing in B2B often requires coordination between marketing, sales, product management, and even accounting. This on-demand training session exposes how to influence the other departments that can make or break your pricing efforts.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges