The Fundamentals of Pricing Intelligence
Learn the Signals That Help You Price More Effectively Now and In the Future
The opacity of pricing in B2B environments leads many practitioners to conclude that there isn't a whole lot they can do with respect to intelligence gathering. As a result, they often feel like they're flying blind and making decisions in a vacuum. In reality, however, there are actually many sources of valuable pricing intelligence that B2B pricers can leverage to their advantage. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The types of pricing intelligence that are extremely valuable...and which are a complete waste of time.
- How to design and implement efficient systems for tapping into sources of valuable intelligence.
- Why the conventional wisdom in this area only scratches the surface...and can often lead to disaster.
- How to determine appropriate and timely responses to what your pricing intelligence is telling you.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Advancing Your Career in Pricing
There's never been a better time to be a B2B pricing professional. But when it comes to your career, you can’t just hope that good things will happen in the future. In this on-demand webinar, learn how to take charge and make good things happen.View This Webinar
Seven Strategies for Boosting Margin Dollars
It's good to have a few strategies close at hand that are effective at boosting margin dollars without a lot of time and effort. This video guide explains seven simple solutions that can make a big difference to profitability.View This Guide
Navigating the Pricing Technology Landscape
Given the pace of change, it’s increasingly difficult to keep track of the various pricing technologies and what they’re best used for. In this recorded training seminar, we discuss the latest trends and developments and how different types of solutions compare.View This Webinar
Exploring the Future of the Pricing Profession
Pricing is a specialized function and it can be difficult to get a read on the health and status of where the field is headed. Kevin Mitchell of the Professional Pricing Association provides his perspectives on the state of the pricing profession.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges