The Fundamentals of Pricing Intelligence
Learn the Signals That Help You Price More Effectively Now and In the Future
The opacity of pricing in B2B environments leads many practitioners to conclude that there isn't a whole lot they can do with respect to intelligence gathering. As a result, they often feel like they're flying blind and making decisions in a vacuum. In reality, however, there are actually many sources of valuable pricing intelligence that B2B pricers can leverage to their advantage. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The types of pricing intelligence that are extremely valuable...and which are a complete waste of time.
- How to design and implement efficient systems for tapping into sources of valuable intelligence.
- Why the conventional wisdom in this area only scratches the surface...and can often lead to disaster.
- How to determine appropriate and timely responses to what your pricing intelligence is telling you.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Pros & Cons of Different Pricing Locations
To help guide your decision about where to locate a dedicated Pricing function in your business, we've compiled this reference table outlining four typical locations, the rationale for each location, as well as the top pros and cons that have been reported.View This Tool
Three Types of Buyers That Don't Buy on Price
Research says that 60-70% of buyers aren't price buyers---lower your price for them and you just give margin away. Learn how to identify the types of buyers where additional discounts won't help you win the business.View This Diagnostic
Getting the Top Job in B2B Pricing
How do you become a Vice President of Pricing at a multi-billion dollar B2B company? A great first step is to get some advice from someone like Dick Braun, the Vice President of Strategic Pricing at Parker Hannifin.View This Interview
How Strict Pricing Enforcement Killed a Product
Strict enforcement of pricing policies can seem like a great idea. But this comical case study sheds some light on the perils of enforcing policies that are lacking (and somewhat ridiculous).View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges