Spotlight on the B2B Pricing Organization
Gain New Insights into What Other Pricing Departments are Doing and Where to Focus Your Efforts
The Pricing Organization Benchmark Report shines light on the composition, perspectives, and priorities of dedicated pricing groups in leading B2B companies. With data gathered from companies that represent over $300 billion in revenue across 19 industries, here's some of what's covered:
- Typical sizes of pricing organizations and the industries where dedicated pricing teams are most common.
- Adoption of pricing technology, reported uses for these technologies and the business types that tend to use them.
- The top three current challenges and future priorities that are being reported by B2B pricing departments.
- How pricing pressure is currently perceived and which companies tend to feel that the pressure is decreasing.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Negotiation Tactics Cheat Sheet
Study and internalize these descriptions to better understand and identify many of the most common negotiation strategies and tactics your team will likely encounter in the field.View This Tool
The Top "Lessons Learned" by Pricing Leaders
How have pricing leaders become leaders? What can their 20/20 hindsight teach us to streamline our own path? In this on-demand webinar, learn the top lessons gleaned through our research.View This Webinar
Where Should the Pricing Function Be Located?
Should Pricing report directly to the CEO? Should it be located in Sales, Marketing, Product, or Finance? While none of these organizational locations is perfect, through our research, we've been able to identify and document some of the common pros and cons associated with each location.View This Research
From Tactical to Strategic Pricing
Some teams are so mired in tactical grunt work and daily firefights that they never make progress on strategic pursuits. How have other pricing teams transitioned into more strategic functions? What steps did they take?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges