Spotlight on the B2B Pricing Organization
Gain New Insights into What Other Pricing Departments are Doing and Where to Focus Your Efforts
The Pricing Organization Benchmark Report shines light on the composition, perspectives, and priorities of dedicated pricing groups in leading B2B companies. With data gathered from companies that represent over $300 billion in revenue across 19 industries, here's some of what's covered:
- Typical sizes of pricing organizations and the industries where dedicated pricing teams are most common.
- Adoption of pricing technology, reported uses for these technologies and the business types that tend to use them.
- The top three current challenges and future priorities that are being reported by B2B pricing departments.
- How pricing pressure is currently perceived and which companies tend to feel that the pressure is decreasing.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Defend Your Prices
In B2B environments, you're sometimes facing a battle on two fronts: With customers and prospects, and with others inside your own company. In this on-demand webinar, learn about effective strategies and tactics for defending your prices internally and externally.View This Webinar
Working With the C-Suite to Improve Pricing
A conversation with veteran pricing professional Lydia DiLiello about working more effectively with executive management.View This Interview
Creating & Managing a Pricing Governance Team
Pricing is often the culmination of many decisions made by many different groups across the company. In this guide, learn to embrace the inter-connected nature of pricing in a B2B environment by giving stakeholders a voice.View This Guide
Where Should the Pricing Function Be Located?
Should Pricing report directly to the CEO? Should it be located in Sales, Marketing, Product, or Finance? While none of these organizational locations is perfect, through our research, we've been able to identify and document some of the common pros and cons associated with each location.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges