Making Pricing Technology Pay You & Your Company
Learn How Championing a Major Pricing Technology Initiative Can Generate Both Personal and Corporate Benefits
If your company has a need for pricing technology—and you’re the one to champion the initiative—it can do wonders for the trajectory of your career and generate significant results for your company, all at the same time. In this tutorial, you'll learn:
- What makes pricing technology initiatives so much better when it comes to driving revenue and margin growth.
- What keeps most pricing practitioners from starting a technology initiative and why their fears are overblown.
- The four simple steps that can make it easier to get started when you're ready and willing to make the move.
- The five organizational land mines that might be in your way and how to recognize and sidestep them.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How a "Top Salesperson" Gutted a Pricing Initiative
It's important to get Sales on-board when pursuing a pricing technology initiative, right? But how important is it, really? In this case study, learn to avoid the mistakes one company made when implementing a new pricing technology.View This Case Study
The Leading Edge of Customer-Specific Pricing
In this Expert Interview, Pete Eppele discusses current best practices and sheds light on what leading pricing functions are doing right now to manage and optimize their customer-specific pricing.View This Interview
Delivering No-Brainer Pricing Guidance
While equipping sales reps with accurate pricing guidance is a priority for many, it's hard to get right. In this session, learn seven key ingredients to deliver guidance your salespeople will actually use.View This Webinar
Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
An interview with Reuben Swartz about how to create sales proposals that win more business at higher margins.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges