Making Pricing Technology Pay You & Your Company
Learn How Championing a Major Pricing Technology Initiative Can Generate Both Personal and Corporate Benefits
If your company has a need for pricing technology—and you’re the one to champion the initiative—it can do wonders for the trajectory of your career and generate significant results for your company, all at the same time. In this tutorial, you'll learn:
- What makes pricing technology initiatives so much better when it comes to driving revenue and margin growth.
- What keeps most pricing practitioners from starting a technology initiative and why their fears are overblown.
- The four simple steps that can make it easier to get started when you're ready and willing to make the move.
- The five organizational land mines that might be in your way and how to recognize and sidestep them.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Analytics or Optimization... Which Do You Need?
When it comes to pricing technologies like pricing analytics and optimization, it's difficult to know which direction to take. But what if you could hear from an experienced practitioner who has actually used both pricing analytics and price optimization?View This Guide
Two Paths Toward Pricing Improvement
More B2B companies than ever before are taking steps to improve their pricing. But they aren't all going about it in the same ways...or achieving the same results. In this special report, we characterize the two primary paths that are being taken and expose the critical differences.View This Research
Driving Strategic Decisions with Pricing Analytics
Most often, pricing analytics are only used to evaluate specific deals, identify pricing outliers, and measure price performance over time. But in the right hands, armed with the right questions, pricing analytics can serve a much more strategic purpose.View This Guide
Using Pricing Analysis to Drive More Growth
Pricing analysis capabilities are usually only focused on pricing. But pricing isn't the only thing the analytical processes and underlying data can be used for. In this on-demand webinar, you will learn how answering other powerful questions can increase your impact and internal profile.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges