Managing Successful Pricing Projects
Strategies that Minimize Risk and Maximize Success for Pricing Initiatives
Bringing new pricing initiatives to fruition in established B2B companies is rarely a cakewalk. The reality is that wherever there's a "status quo" that's been in place for a number of years, it's going to be a challenge to make meaningful changes. So how do we successfully implement new pricing processes, procedures, and technologies in this kind of environment? How do we manage our pricing projects to maximize our odds of success and minimize the chance of failure? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Designing the roll out of your pricing initiative to reduce operational disruption and boost momentum.
- Anticipating stakeholder objections, dealing with internal conflict, and neutralizing organization resistance.
- Who to include in the project design team to boost effectiveness while fostering ownership and support.
- Avoiding the pitfalls that have disrupted, delayed, and destroyed other practitioners' pricing projects.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Leveraging the Power of Price Segmentation
In this Expert Interview, Paul Parsons discusses his experiences helping a number of distributors and manufacturers leverage the power of segmentation to boost their margins and profits.View This Interview
How Many B2B Sales Teams Lack Negotiation Skills?
We wanted to better understand the extent to which B2B sales teams were taking steps to develop and maintain skills in negotiation. Explore what we learned in this Research Brief, complete with helpful charts and analysis.View This Research
How to Defend Your Prices
In B2B environments, you're sometimes facing a battle on two fronts: With customers and prospects, and with others inside your own company. In this on-demand webinar, learn about effective strategies and tactics for defending your prices internally and externally.View This Webinar
The Fundamentals of Effective Subscription Pricing
With subscriptions, the first order is just a fraction of the business you hope to get over time. So how do you do get the pricing right? In this recorded webinar, learn the processes, practices, and measures that can boost subscription pricing effectiveness.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Communicating Value Over Price
Improving Price Realization Through More Effective Value Messaging