Managing Successful Pricing Projects
Strategies that Minimize Risk and Maximize Success for Pricing Initiatives
Bringing new pricing initiatives to fruition in established B2B companies is rarely a cakewalk. The reality is that wherever there's a "status quo" that's been in place for a number of years, it's going to be a challenge to make meaningful changes. So how do we successfully implement new pricing processes, procedures, and technologies in this kind of environment? How do we manage our pricing projects to maximize our odds of success and minimize the chance of failure? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Designing the roll out of your pricing initiative to reduce operational disruption and boost momentum.
- Anticipating stakeholder objections, dealing with internal conflict, and neutralizing organization resistance.
- Who to include in the project design team to boost effectiveness while fostering ownership and support.
- Avoiding the pitfalls that have disrupted, delayed, and destroyed other practitioners' pricing projects.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How Customers Evaluate a Price
Customers aren't as logical in understanding value and assessing a price as you might think. In this guide, Mark Dresdner exposes eight factors that play an important role when a potential customer evaluates your prices.View This Guide
Seize the Pricing Opportunity Before Others Do
In this conversation with David Bauders, the Founder and President of Strategic Pricing Associates (SPA), you'll glean insights and tips from his experiences working with hundreds of distributors and manufacturers.View This Interview
Developing a Winning Roadmap for Pricing
From our research, leading pricing functions go through key evolutionary phases in becoming more effective and strategic. In this 3-part training webinar, learn how to develop a roadmap that streamlines that evolution with a plan to be a more valuable and strategic function.View This Webinar
Pricing Pilot Programs
How do you get your company to accept new pricing approaches while maximizing your odd of success? In this session, learn how to leverage pilot programs and in-market trials to accelerate your progress.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Price Promotions in B2B
Understanding the Ins and Outs of Using Promo Pricing To Boost Sales Volume