The Fundamentals of Multinational Pricing
Cutting Through the Complexity to Improve Overall Pricing Performance
By selling to customers in countries all over the world, companies have been able to greatly expand their addressable markets. Along the way, most have also experienced a commensurate increase in pricing complexity, with more moving parts, multiple and often-competing authorities, overlapping effects, cannibalization risks, and so on. So considering the complex nature of multinational pricing, how do you drive meaningful improvement? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Organizational constructs that help ensure alignment and consistency among distributed groups.
- The pros and cons of different approaches to price segmentation in a multinational marketplace.
- Important considerations for dealing with multiple currencies and different exchange rates.
- Understanding the ramifications and implications of trade tariffs, transfer costs, and more.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Suffering from a Costly Case of Sticker Shock
In B2B environments where discounting is habitual, it's easy to think that your list prices don't really matter all that much. But before you conclude that list prices are inconsequential in your business, consider this case of a B2B reseller who just couldn't see what they were missing.View This Case Study
Do European Companies Really Price Better?
In this informative interview, Per Sjofors, the founder and CEO of Atenga, defends his bold assertion that European companies lead US companies in the development of pricing capabilities and processes.View This Interview
Powerhouse Pricing Teams
In B2B, dedicated pricing teams are still a relatively new development. And as such, there are no long-standing rules for how everything should work. In this on-demand webinar, explore the common traits, characteristics, and behaviors of successful pricing teams that have been around longer than most.View This Webinar
Avoiding Guesswork in Value-Based Pricing
Most value-based pricing initiatives aren't small undertakings--and shouldn't be left to trial and intuition. This guide outlines a proven research process that can get you started.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Getting Control of Discounting
Enabling a More Disciplined & Deliberate Approach to Discounting