The Fundamentals of Multinational Pricing
Cutting Through the Complexity to Improve Overall Pricing Performance
By selling to customers in countries all over the world, companies have been able to greatly expand their addressable markets. Along the way, most have also experienced a commensurate increase in pricing complexity, with more moving parts, multiple and often-competing authorities, overlapping effects, cannibalization risks, and so on. So considering the complex nature of multinational pricing, how do you drive meaningful improvement? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Organizational constructs that help ensure alignment and consistency among distributed groups.
- The pros and cons of different approaches to price segmentation in a multinational marketplace.
- Important considerations for dealing with multiple currencies and different exchange rates.
- Understanding the ramifications and implications of trade tariffs, transfer costs, and more.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How Customers Evaluate a Price
Customers aren't as logical in understanding value and assessing a price as you might think. In this guide, Mark Dresdner exposes eight factors that play an important role when a potential customer evaluates your prices.View This Guide
Pricing Pilot Programs
How do you get your company to accept new pricing approaches while maximizing your odd of success? In this session, learn how to leverage pilot programs and in-market trials to accelerate your progress.View This Webinar
Analytics or Optimization... Which Do You Need?
When it comes to pricing technologies like pricing analytics and optimization, it's difficult to know which direction to take. But what if you could hear from an experienced practitioner who has actually used both pricing analytics and price optimization?View This Guide
Delivering Data to Decision Makers
Providing data to decision-makers is a core responsibility for most pricing teams. But getting it right is a significant challenge. In this on-demand session, learn how leading teams are making their efforts in this area more effective.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Making Pricing More Responsive
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Pricing Responsiveness and Agility