The Fundamentals of Multinational Pricing
Cutting Through the Complexity to Improve Overall Pricing Performance
By selling to customers in countries all over the world, companies have been able to greatly expand their addressable markets. Along the way, most have also experienced a commensurate increase in pricing complexity, with more moving parts, multiple and often-competing authorities, overlapping effects, cannibalization risks, and so on. So considering the complex nature of multinational pricing, how do you drive meaningful improvement? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Organizational constructs that help ensure alignment and consistency among distributed groups.
- The pros and cons of different approaches to price segmentation in a multinational marketplace.
- Important considerations for dealing with multiple currencies and different exchange rates.
- Understanding the ramifications and implications of trade tariffs, transfer costs, and more.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
More Effective Cross-Functional Pricing
Pricing in a B2B environment is cross-functional by nature. In this on-demand webinar, learn about improving overall pricing performance by working more effectively with other groups and departments.View This Webinar
Embracing the Embedded Pricing Organization
Mark Burton, co-author of the book, "Pricing with Confidence: 10 Ways to Stop Leaving Money on the Table," talks with us about the next evolution of the pricing department.View This Interview
Developing Better Relationships with the Sales Team
Sales and pricing will rarely see eye to eye. Greg Preuer, Director of Pricing at Cooper Lighting, shares his experiences on how he's been able to work more effectively with the sales team.View This Interview
Effective Pricing Through the Product Lifecycle
This on-demand training seminar explores the conventional wisdom around lifecycle pricing, highlights some major flaws, and reveals what leading pricing groups are doing differently to price effectively throughout the product lifecycle.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges