The Fundamentals of Multinational Pricing
Cutting Through the Complexity to Improve Overall Pricing Performance
By selling to customers in countries all over the world, companies have been able to greatly expand their addressable markets. Along the way, most have also experienced a commensurate increase in pricing complexity, with more moving parts, multiple and often-competing authorities, overlapping effects, cannibalization risks, and so on. So considering the complex nature of multinational pricing, how do you drive meaningful improvement? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Organizational constructs that help ensure alignment and consistency among distributed groups.
- The pros and cons of different approaches to price segmentation in a multinational marketplace.
- Important considerations for dealing with multiple currencies and different exchange rates.
- Understanding the ramifications and implications of trade tariffs, transfer costs, and more.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Using a Cost-Plus Mindset to Your Advantage
An edgy case study that exposes how one company got "creative" to improve profitability without having to change their sales team's ingrained cost-plus pricing behaviors.View This Case Study
How to Advance Your Career in B2B Pricing
In this day and age, you can’t just expect things to happen, you have to make things happen. This tutorial explains eight different "plays" to effectively manage and advance your career in pricing.View This Tutorial
The Negotiation Tactics Cheat Sheet
Study and internalize these descriptions to better understand and identify many of the most common negotiation strategies and tactics your team will likely encounter in the field.View This Tool
Why Pricing Initiatives Fail
In B2B, some pricing initiatives just don’t work out as planned—they either struggle to produce worthwhile results or they fail outright. So, how do we avoid making the same mistakes that have derailed other initiatives?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges