The Fundamentals of Multinational Pricing
Cutting Through the Complexity to Improve Overall Pricing Performance
By selling to customers in countries all over the world, companies have been able to greatly expand their addressable markets. Along the way, most have also experienced a commensurate increase in pricing complexity, with more moving parts, multiple and often-competing authorities, overlapping effects, cannibalization risks, and so on. So considering the complex nature of multinational pricing, how do you drive meaningful improvement? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Organizational constructs that help ensure alignment and consistency among distributed groups.
- The pros and cons of different approaches to price segmentation in a multinational marketplace.
- Important considerations for dealing with multiple currencies and different exchange rates.
- Understanding the ramifications and implications of trade tariffs, transfer costs, and more.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Stop Being Afraid of Procurement
In this interview with Chris Provines, author of "Selling to Procurement", get an inside look at the goals and tactics of the purchasing people who are working so hard to get your salespeople to give up margin.View This Interview
Using The "Measurement Effect" to Improve Margins
When it comes to finding problems or failings with pricing and discounting, the sales department is a prime target. But the relatively simple effort of getting your own house in order can have a positive influence on pricing outcomes.View This Tutorial
Exploring the Root-Causes of Pricing Problems
An educational case study collection exploring seven instances where further investigation revealed that supposed pricing problems weren't really pricing problems after all.View This Case Study
The Fundamentals of Pricing Intelligence
In pricing, it's easy to feel like you're making decisions in a vacuum. But there are many powerful sources of pricing intelligence you can leverage. In this on-demand webinar, learn how to design and implement systems for tapping into those sources of intelligence and how best to respond.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges