There’s More to Profit Than Price
Exposing and Exploring Five of the Other Powerful Growth Levers That Really Matter in B2B Environments
Once you've embraced the power of price, it's easy to think of it as the end-all-be-all. But for many pricing teams, expanding perspectives from "pricing" and broadening their horizons to "profitability" is the key to maximizing effectiveness. In this recorded training seminar, you'll learn:
- How and why more and more pricing teams are working to redefine their roles and broaden their perspectives.
- The basic four-part formula that pricing teams are embracing to better-understand where to focus their attentions.
- The five powerful, non-price growth-levers that analytically-oriented pricing teams are uniquely positioned to tackle.
- How to leverage your existing data assets and current skill-sets to get started more quickly and easily.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Effective Internal Marketing for Pricing Initiatives
Pricing initiatives don't happen overnight and organizational support can wane over time. Without some thoughtful planning, initiatives can end-up fading into the background. Learn the approaches two companies used to keep support and momentum going.View This Case Study
Tweaking Your Sales Strategy to Improve Prices
A well thought-out strategy can reduce pricing pressure and increase deal velocity. This guide explains how relatively small adjustments to your sales strategy in a few high-leverage areas can combine and compound to produce dramatic results.View This Guide
How to Leverage Big Data & Pricing Science
In this expert interview, Jim Vaughn, the author of a new book called "Stop Racing in a Blindfold," talks about how to combine Big Data and Pricing Science to drive better financial results, at scale, and on a go-forward basis.View This Interview
Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
An interview with Reuben Swartz about how to create sales proposals that win more business at higher margins.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges