There’s More to Profit Than Price
Exposing and Exploring Five of the Other Powerful Growth Levers That Really Matter in B2B Environments
Once you've embraced the power of price, it's easy to think of it as the end-all-be-all. But for many pricing teams, expanding perspectives from "pricing" and broadening their horizons to "profitability" is the key to maximizing effectiveness. In this recorded training seminar, you'll learn:
- How and why more and more pricing teams are working to redefine their roles and broaden their perspectives.
- The basic four-part formula that pricing teams are embracing to better-understand where to focus their attentions.
- The five powerful, non-price growth-levers that analytically-oriented pricing teams are uniquely positioned to tackle.
- How to leverage your existing data assets and current skill-sets to get started more quickly and easily.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exploring Four Different Types of Buyers
To win a negotiation without giving up too much, it's important to understand who's on the other side of the table. This interview with Nelson Hyde teaches you about four types of buyers --- how to identify them and how to deal with them.View This Interview
How to Retain Your Key Customers
When you lose business from existing accounts, the sales team must acquire even more new business to compensate. In this on-demand training session, learn how pricing analysis skills are ideal to identify and minimize revenue attrition and customer defection.View This Webinar
Stop Being Afraid of Procurement
In this interview with Chris Provines, author of "Selling to Procurement", get an inside look at the goals and tactics of the purchasing people who are working so hard to get your salespeople to give up margin.View This Interview
Effective Internal Marketing for Pricing Initiatives
Pricing initiatives don't happen overnight and organizational support can wane over time. Without some thoughtful planning, initiatives can end-up fading into the background. Learn the approaches two companies used to keep support and momentum going.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges