Two Ways to Champion Pricing Initiatives
A Pricing Champion Used Two Different Approaches to Gain Support...and Got Very Different Results
At PricingBrew, we often make the point that getting internal support for a major pricing initiative can be relatively straightforward or incredibly difficult, depending on the approach you use to “sell it” internally. In this case study, you'll learn about:
- The two very different approaches that one pricing practitioner used to champion new pricing initiatives.
- How one fairly typical approach can make things far more challenging and frustrating than they need to be.
- How taking a different approach can help you get to a green light decision faster and with less headache.
- The decision-making dynamics you should consider when looking to get your pricing initiatives funded.
This case study is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
In this guide, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in B2B environments.View This Guide
Marketing Pricing Initiatives for Success
Pricing initiatives often require buy-in from multiple departments just to get off the ground. In this on-demand training seminar, learn the essential marketing process for securing and maintaining internal buy-in and support for your pricing projects and initiatives.View This Webinar
Getting Your Salespeople to Price Better
Chances are, the behavior of your salespeople will ultimately determine whether your pricing strategies are effective or not. In this on-demand training seminar, learn proven approaches and strategies for getting your sales team to price and discount far more effectively.View This Webinar
Influencing Internal Pricing Negotiations
In B2B, the most costly pricing negotiations often take place within the confines of our own organizations. In this guide, you'll learn the top 10 strategies for negotiating better pricing outcomes with others inside your company.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this case study as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges