Two Ways to Champion Pricing Initiatives
A Pricing Champion Used Two Different Approaches to Gain Support...and Got Very Different Results
At PricingBrew, we often make the point that getting internal support for a major pricing initiative can be relatively straightforward or incredibly difficult, depending on the approach you use to “sell it” internally. In this case study, you'll learn about:
- The two very different approaches that one pricing practitioner used to champion new pricing initiatives.
- How one fairly typical approach can make things far more challenging and frustrating than they need to be.
- How taking a different approach can help you get to a green light decision faster and with less headache.
- The decision-making dynamics you should consider when looking to get your pricing initiatives funded.
This case study is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
In this guide, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in B2B environments.View This Guide
Influencing Internal Pricing Negotiations
In B2B, the most costly pricing negotiations often take place within the confines of our own organizations. In this guide, you'll learn the top 10 strategies for negotiating better pricing outcomes with others inside your company.View This Guide
The Right Way to Manage and Enable Change
How do you encourage, enable, and manage organizational change when the deck is stacked against you? In this in-depth interview, Scott McAllister and Suraj Mohandas share the quantifiable benefits of effective change management and expose the essential steps that are required to get it right.View This Interview
Five Steps Toward Understanding Salespeople
A big part of pricing is influencing and motivating salespeople to price and discount more effectively. This guide helps you understand salespeople and learn what makes them tick.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this case study as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges