Two Ways to Champion Pricing Initiatives
A Pricing Champion Used Two Different Approaches to Gain Support...and Got Very Different Results
At PricingBrew, we often make the point that getting internal support for a major pricing initiative can be relatively straightforward or incredibly difficult, depending on the approach you use to “sell it” internally. In this case study, you'll learn about:
- The two very different approaches that one pricing practitioner used to champion new pricing initiatives.
- How one fairly typical approach can make things far more challenging and frustrating than they need to be.
- How taking a different approach can help you get to a green light decision faster and with less headache.
- The decision-making dynamics you should consider when looking to get your pricing initiatives funded.
This case study is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
In this guide, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in B2B environments.View This Guide
Reducing the Friction Between Sales & Pricing
Some amount of "friction" between Sales and Pricing is expected. Too much, however, is counter-productive. In this on-demand session, we discuss dozens of ways to address seven root-causes of friction and conflict between the Sales and Pricing functions.View This Webinar
How to Structure Pricing Functions
The structure of your pricing function can have major ramifications for years to come. In this on-demand webinar, learn effective approaches and considerations for structuring your pricing organization.View This Webinar
How a "Top Salesperson" Gutted a Pricing Initiative
It's important to get Sales on-board when pursuing a pricing technology initiative, right? But how important is it, really? In this case study, learn to avoid the mistakes one company made when implementing a new pricing technology.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this case study as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges