Delivering No-Brainer Pricing Guidance To Sales
How to Provide Guidance Your Salespeople Will Actually Use to Make Better Decisions
[dropcap]E[/dropcap]quipping the sales team with accurate and relevant pricing guidance is a top priority for most B2B pricing teams. After all, providing solid pricing guidance should enable sales reps to make more profitable pricing and discounting decisions on their own. But while the underlying premise is certainly appealing and sound, pricing teams often struggle to turn the theory into operational reality. That's where we can help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How and where to deliver your pricing guidance to maximize visibility, utilization, and effectiveness.
- Providing backup and reinforcement that leaves little room for misinterpretation and second-guessing.
- Proactively addressing the interrelated processes and practices that can wreak havoc on compliance.
- Using "controlled flexibility" to boost relevance and responsiveness without opening the floodgates.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Price Big Deals
Big deals generate a lot of internal pressure and it's easy to ignore the huge pitfalls of winning "badly." In this session, we explore a triangulated pricing approach to ensure profitability, mitigate risk, and avoid future regret.View This Webinar
How to Advance Your Career in B2B Pricing
In this day and age, you can’t just expect things to happen, you have to make things happen. This tutorial explains eight different "plays" to effectively manage and advance your career in pricing.View This Tutorial
The Competitor Assessment Scorecard
Use this scorecard to assess your competitors relative to each other and yourself on the various elements of the Triangulated Competitive Audit.View This Tool
Embracing the Embedded Pricing Organization
Mark Burton, co-author of the book, "Pricing with Confidence: 10 Ways to Stop Leaving Money on the Table," talks with us about the next evolution of the pricing department.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges