Delivering No-Brainer Pricing Guidance To Sales
How to Provide Guidance Your Salespeople Will Actually Use to Make Better Decisions
[dropcap]E[/dropcap]quipping the sales team with accurate and relevant pricing guidance is a top priority for most B2B pricing teams. After all, providing solid pricing guidance should enable sales reps to make more profitable pricing and discounting decisions on their own. But while the underlying premise is certainly appealing and sound, pricing teams often struggle to turn the theory into operational reality. That's where we can help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How and where to deliver your pricing guidance to maximize visibility, utilization, and effectiveness.
- Providing backup and reinforcement that leaves little room for misinterpretation and second-guessing.
- Proactively addressing the interrelated processes and practices that can wreak havoc on compliance.
- Using "controlled flexibility" to boost relevance and responsiveness without opening the floodgates.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides you with a full reference list of the strategic questions you'll want to ask to gain a deeper understanding of your competitors and their motivations.View This Tool
Combating Competitive Pricing Pressure
Pricing pressure is just a fact of life. But how well you handle that pressure can determine whether your business ultimately succeeds or fails. This guide exposes 15 ways to address (and prepare for) competitive pricing pressure.View This Guide
Closing the Skills Gap in Sales Negotiations
In this Expert Interview, Jason Levinson discusses the latest methods and innovations in negotiation training for salespeople. Closing the negotiation skills gap is not a hard as you might think!View This Interview
Two Paths Toward Pricing Improvement
More B2B companies than ever before are taking steps to improve their pricing. But they aren't all going about it in the same ways...or achieving the same results. In this special report, we characterize the two primary paths that are being taken and expose the critical differences.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges