Delivering No-Brainer Pricing Guidance To Sales
How to Provide Guidance Your Salespeople Will Actually Use to Make Better Decisions
[dropcap]E[/dropcap]quipping the sales team with accurate and relevant pricing guidance is a top priority for most B2B pricing teams. After all, providing solid pricing guidance should enable sales reps to make more profitable pricing and discounting decisions on their own. But while the underlying premise is certainly appealing and sound, pricing teams often struggle to turn the theory into operational reality. That's where we can help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How and where to deliver your pricing guidance to maximize visibility, utilization, and effectiveness.
- Providing backup and reinforcement that leaves little room for misinterpretation and second-guessing.
- Proactively addressing the interrelated processes and practices that can wreak havoc on compliance.
- Using "controlled flexibility" to boost relevance and responsiveness without opening the floodgates.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Fundamentals of Price Segmentation
In this recorded training seminar, we explain the concept of price segmentation and why it's such a powerful and important tool. We explore the essential process and even walk through a step-by-step exercise, building an example price segmentation model from scratch.View This Webinar
Effective Pricing Through the Product Lifecycle
This on-demand training seminar explores the conventional wisdom around lifecycle pricing, highlights some major flaws, and reveals what leading pricing groups are doing differently to price effectively throughout the product lifecycle.View This Webinar
The Essence of Strategic Pricing
It's easy to fill your to-do list with all sorts of tactical pricing tasks. But if you're only focusing on those, it's hard to generate significant results. View this recorded training seminar and learn about tackling the most powerful and effective aspects of real strategic pricing.View This Webinar
Crucial B2B Pricing Concepts
Pricing in a B2B environment is very different from pricing in consumer or retail settings. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about 12 ways B2B pricing is unique and 6 core pricing concepts that every B2B pricing person needs to understand inside and out.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges