Delivering No-Brainer Pricing Guidance To Sales
How to Provide Guidance Your Salespeople Will Actually Use to Make Better Decisions
[dropcap]E[/dropcap]quipping the sales team with accurate and relevant pricing guidance is a top priority for most B2B pricing teams. After all, providing solid pricing guidance should enable sales reps to make more profitable pricing and discounting decisions on their own. But while the underlying premise is certainly appealing and sound, pricing teams often struggle to turn the theory into operational reality. That's where we can help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How and where to deliver your pricing guidance to maximize visibility, utilization, and effectiveness.
- Providing backup and reinforcement that leaves little room for misinterpretation and second-guessing.
- Proactively addressing the interrelated processes and practices that can wreak havoc on compliance.
- Using "controlled flexibility" to boost relevance and responsiveness without opening the floodgates.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Tackling Sales Comp to Drive Pricing Excellence
In this expert interview, Bob Vezeau, the Vice President of Strategic Pricing at WestRock, discusses his experiences redesigning the company's sales compensation platform to better align with pricing excellence.View This Interview
Fighting Over-Discounting in the Field
Over-discounting in the field is a frustrating reality for most B2B pricing teams. So, how do you prevent it from happening? In this Expert Interview, Chaz Napoli shares the strategies and tactics he's found to be effective through hundreds of customer engagements.View This Interview
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
In this guide, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in B2B environments.View This Guide
Identifying the Right Unit of Value for Pricing
Simple pricing structures can hurt revenues and profits when they fail to align customer value and costs. This case study demonstrates how to identify the right "unit of value" for both pricing and costing purposes.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges