Delivering No-Brainer Pricing Guidance To Sales
How to Provide Guidance Your Salespeople Will Actually Use to Make Better Decisions
[dropcap]E[/dropcap]quipping the sales team with accurate and relevant pricing guidance is a top priority for most B2B pricing teams. After all, providing solid pricing guidance should enable sales reps to make more profitable pricing and discounting decisions on their own. But while the underlying premise is certainly appealing and sound, pricing teams often struggle to turn the theory into operational reality. That's where we can help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How and where to deliver your pricing guidance to maximize visibility, utilization, and effectiveness.
- Providing backup and reinforcement that leaves little room for misinterpretation and second-guessing.
- Proactively addressing the interrelated processes and practices that can wreak havoc on compliance.
- Using "controlled flexibility" to boost relevance and responsiveness without opening the floodgates.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
More Effective Cross-Functional Pricing
Pricing in a B2B environment is cross-functional by nature. In this on-demand webinar, learn about improving overall pricing performance by working more effectively with other groups and departments.View This Webinar
Exploring the Root-Causes of Pricing Problems
An educational case study collection exploring seven instances where further investigation revealed that supposed pricing problems weren't really pricing problems after all.View This Case Study
Analytics or Optimization... Which Do You Need?
When it comes to pricing technologies like pricing analytics and optimization, it's difficult to know which direction to take. But what if you could hear from an experienced practitioner who has actually used both pricing analytics and price optimization?View This Guide
How to Leverage Big Data & Pricing Science
In this expert interview, Jim Vaughn, the author of a new book called "Stop Racing in a Blindfold," talks about how to combine Big Data and Pricing Science to drive better financial results, at scale, and on a go-forward basis.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Getting Control of Discounting
Enabling a More Disciplined & Deliberate Approach to Discounting