The Fundamentals of Value-Based Pricing
Learn How to Capture a Larger Portion of the Value You Actually Deliver
With all the lip-service and academic discussion surrounding value-based pricing, it can be tough to figure out what really matters in the real world. And when faced with all the competing methodologies and approaches we have to choose from...each being more complicated and involved than the last...just getting started and making meaningful progress can seem a bit daunting. But thankfully, value-based pricing is like every other skill or practice area in that most of the power comes from mastering the fundamentals. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The core concepts and key principles behind effective value-based pricing.
- The essential processes and practices that generate the most bang for the buck.
- Simple steps that can dramatically improve value communication and capture.
- How to sidestep common mistakes and avoid costly rework along the way.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Delivering Answers to the Point of Sale
While the promise of data-driven decisions in sales is compelling, it’s rarely realistic. This tutorial reveals a more effective approach for getting salespeople to use data and analytics to make better pricing decisions.View This Tutorial
The Negotiation Tactics Cheat Sheet
Study and internalize these descriptions to better understand and identify many of the most common negotiation strategies and tactics your team will likely encounter in the field.View This Tool
How to Leverage Big Data & Pricing Science
In this expert interview, Jim Vaughn, the author of a new book called "Stop Racing in a Blindfold," talks about how to combine Big Data and Pricing Science to drive better financial results, at scale, and on a go-forward basis.View This Interview
The New Benchmarks for B2B Pricing Excellence
With a lever as powerful as pricing, it’s important to evaluate where you have room for improvement. This report helps readers to benchmark their pricing capabilities through a series of self-assessment questions in 10 vital areas.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges