The Fundamentals of Value-Based Pricing
Learn How to Capture a Larger Portion of the Value You Actually Deliver
With all the lip-service and academic discussion surrounding value-based pricing, it can be tough to figure out what really matters in the real world. And when faced with all the competing methodologies and approaches we have to choose from...each being more complicated and involved than the last...just getting started and making meaningful progress can seem a bit daunting. But thankfully, value-based pricing is like every other skill or practice area in that most of the power comes from mastering the fundamentals. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The core concepts and key principles behind effective value-based pricing.
- The essential processes and practices that generate the most bang for the buck.
- Simple steps that can dramatically improve value communication and capture.
- How to sidestep common mistakes and avoid costly rework along the way.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Ten Signs Your Pricing Strategy Stinks
There are so many factors at play in pricing that it can be difficult to know if your strategy is really effective or not. This simple self-assessment can help determine whether the odds are for or against your pricing strategy.View This Diagnostic
How Many B2B Sales Teams Lack Negotiation Skills?
We wanted to better understand the extent to which B2B sales teams were taking steps to develop and maintain skills in negotiation. Explore what we learned in this Research Brief, complete with helpful charts and analysis.View This Research
Managing Your "Minimum Advertised Price"
Many manufacturers have augmented their channel strategies with MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policies. While not a panacea, MAP policies can mitigate many channel control and conflict issues. In this guide, we expose 20 strategies and tactics for more effective MAP policies and programs.View This Guide
Developing Better Relationships with the Sales Team
Sales and pricing will rarely see eye to eye. Greg Preuer, Director of Pricing at Cooper Lighting, shares his experiences on how he's been able to work more effectively with the sales team.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges