The Fundamentals of Value-Based Pricing
Learn How to Capture a Larger Portion of the Value You Actually Deliver
With all the lip-service and academic discussion surrounding value-based pricing, it can be tough to figure out what really matters in the real world. And when faced with all the competing methodologies and approaches we have to choose from...each being more complicated and involved than the last...just getting started and making meaningful progress can seem a bit daunting. But thankfully, value-based pricing is like every other skill or practice area in that most of the power comes from mastering the fundamentals. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The core concepts and key principles behind effective value-based pricing.
- The essential processes and practices that generate the most bang for the buck.
- Simple steps that can dramatically improve value communication and capture.
- How to sidestep common mistakes and avoid costly rework along the way.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Craft Effective Strategic Value Messages
This tutorial shows you how to get beyond the platitudes and develop compelling messages that get prospects to view your offerings as being different, better than the alternatives, and worth the price.View This Tutorial
The Functional Area Cheat Sheet
A quick overview of the common ways different internal groups can have an effect on pricing outcomes and suggestions for how you might be able to diplomatically help them help you.View This Tool
Finding Margin Leaks in Your Sales Processes
Every sale is the result of a process. With any process, the quality of the final product is determined by the raw materials. This diagnostic helps improve pricing results by identifying root causes in your sales processes.View This Diagnostic
Exploring Four Different Types of Buyers
To win a negotiation without giving up too much, it's important to understand who's on the other side of the table. This interview with Nelson Hyde teaches you about four types of buyers --- how to identify them and how to deal with them.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges