Using Pricing Analysis to Drive More Growth
How To Ask More Powerful Questions and Find More Profitable Answers
Most often, pricing analysis is only being used to evaluate specific deals, identify pricing outliers, and measure price performance over time. But while these tasks are certainly worthwhile, they aren’t the only things the analytical processes and underlying data can be used for. It’s simply a matter of asking more powerful questions as you work with the data. In this on-demand training webinar, you will learn about:
- How pricing analysis can help answer the big strategic questions that many B2B companies are struggling with.
- How the fundamental processes for effective pricing analysis can be applied to far more than just tactical pricing.
- Why pricing performance data is one of best sources of insight for improving a company’s go-to-market strategy.
- How the underlying data for pricing analysis can be used to answer other extremely profitable questions.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Developing Pricing People Into Business Leaders
How do you develop great pricers and prepare them for other leadership positions in the company? In this interview, Greg Preuer discusses his team's intense, 48-week pricing training program.View This Interview
Fighting Over-Discounting in the Field
Over-discounting in the field is a frustrating reality for most B2B pricing teams. So, how do you prevent it from happening? In this Expert Interview, Chaz Napoli shares the strategies and tactics he's found to be effective through hundreds of customer engagements.View This Interview
Finding Margin Leaks in Your Sales Processes
Every sale is the result of a process. With any process, the quality of the final product is determined by the raw materials. This diagnostic helps improve pricing results by identifying root causes in your sales processes.View This Diagnostic
Identifying the Right Unit of Value for Pricing
Simple pricing structures can hurt revenues and profits when they fail to align customer value and costs. This case study demonstrates how to identify the right "unit of value" for both pricing and costing purposes.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Making Price Increases Stick
How to Capture What You Really Need From Your Price Increases