Using Pricing Analysis to Drive More Growth
How To Ask More Powerful Questions and Find More Profitable Answers
Most often, pricing analysis is only being used to evaluate specific deals, identify pricing outliers, and measure price performance over time. But while these tasks are certainly worthwhile, they aren’t the only things the analytical processes and underlying data can be used for. It’s simply a matter of asking more powerful questions as you work with the data. In this on-demand training webinar, you will learn about:
- How pricing analysis can help answer the big strategic questions that many B2B companies are struggling with.
- How the fundamental processes for effective pricing analysis can be applied to far more than just tactical pricing.
- Why pricing performance data is one of best sources of insight for improving a company’s go-to-market strategy.
- How the underlying data for pricing analysis can be used to answer other extremely profitable questions.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Step-by-Step Marketing Research for Strategic Pricing
In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how to conduct marketing research---the only reliable way to gain the meaningful and actionable insights you need for effective strategic pricing.View This Tutorial
Preventing Bad Deals Before They Happen
Thanks to analytical toolsets, it's easy to identify deals that weren't priced properly. But after-the-fact corrective actions do little to prevent outliers from happening again. This diagnostic shows you how to uncover and address the true root causes behind bad deals.View This Diagnostic
Exploring the Root-Causes of Pricing Problems
An educational case study collection exploring seven instances where further investigation revealed that supposed pricing problems weren't really pricing problems after all.View This Case Study
Spotlight on the B2B Pricing Organization
This report, based on our PricingPulse research, shines more light on the composition, perspectives, and priorities of dedicated pricing groups in leading B2B companies.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges