Using Pricing Analysis to Drive More Growth
How To Ask More Powerful Questions and Find More Profitable Answers
Most often, pricing analysis is only being used to evaluate specific deals, identify pricing outliers, and measure price performance over time. But while these tasks are certainly worthwhile, they aren’t the only things the analytical processes and underlying data can be used for. It’s simply a matter of asking more powerful questions as you work with the data. In this on-demand training webinar, you will learn about:
- How pricing analysis can help answer the big strategic questions that many B2B companies are struggling with.
- How the fundamental processes for effective pricing analysis can be applied to far more than just tactical pricing.
- Why pricing performance data is one of best sources of insight for improving a company’s go-to-market strategy.
- How the underlying data for pricing analysis can be used to answer other extremely profitable questions.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Three Core Pricing Skills That No One Talks About
For many B2B companies, increasing knowledge around pricing is a priority. But this education regularly ignores skills that are critically important. In this guide, learn about three areas that are often overlooked.View This Guide
Visual Aids for Explaining Price Segmentation
Use this example visual presentation to inspire and aid your efforts in explaining the concepts of price segmentation to others inside your organization.View This Tool
Proving the Value of the Pricing Function
Executives understand the value of functions like sales, marketing, and finance---but pricing often has to justify their very existence, over and over again. In this recorded training seminar, learn how to demonstrate the results and metrics that can earn you a seat at the big table.View This Webinar
Stop Being Afraid of Procurement
In this interview with Chris Provines, author of "Selling to Procurement", get an inside look at the goals and tactics of the purchasing people who are working so hard to get your salespeople to give up margin.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges