Step-by-Step Marketing Research for Strategic Pricing
How to Use Marketing Research to Better Understand Your Customers and Glean Strategic Insights
Because there is simply no way the people inside a company can intuitively know everything they need to know, conducting marketing research is the only reliable way to gain the meaningful and actionable insights you need for effective strategic pricing. In this step-by-step tutorial, you'll learn about:
- The potent “one-two punch” that even seasoned research professionals tend to overlook.
- The 20 most important research question categories for producing actionable insights.
- Conducting simple yet ultra-productive research interviews with prospects and customers.
- Preparing and executing effective research surveys to add quantitative rigor to your findings.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exposing the Secrets of Price Negotiation
How do you protect your margins when your sellers are so outmatched? How do you keep them from falling for every trick in the book? And what does your pricing team need to know to provide another layer of protection?View This Webinar
How to Break Out of Your Pricing Silo
In this expert interview, Mark Burton of Holden Advisors shares his latest insights and advice for getting beyond tactical analysis and taking your pricing department to the next level.View This Interview
Working With "Bad" Pricing Data
In B2B, there are so many moving parts that always having a perfectly accurate and complete dataset just isn't very realistic. So we've got to figure out how to do the best we can with the data we've got.View This Webinar
Navigating the Pricing Technology Landscape
Given the pace of change, it’s increasingly difficult to keep track of the various pricing technologies and what they’re best used for. In this recorded training seminar, we discuss the latest trends and developments and how different types of solutions compare.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Getting Control of Discounting
Enabling a More Disciplined & Deliberate Approach to Discounting