Marketing Pricing Initiatives for Success
How to Secure and Maintain Internal Buy-In and Support for Your Pricing Projects and Initiatives
Pricing initiatives often require buy-in from multiple departments just to get off the ground. And in addition to the resistance to change inherent in any new initiative, you also have additional challenges due to the highly-charged nature of pricing. In this four-part recorded training seminar, you'll learn:
- The essential marketing model and process for developing an effective internal marketing strategy and tactical plan.
- How to identify and prioritize the different internal audiences you'll want to factor into your internal marketing efforts.
- The pros and cons of seven different internal communication mechanisms and how to select the right tactic for the job.
- The top ten internal marketing tips, suggestions, considerations, and "lessons learned" gleaned from our research.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Influencing Internal Pricing Negotiations
In B2B, the most costly pricing negotiations often take place within the confines of our own organizations. In this guide, you'll learn the top 10 strategies for negotiating better pricing outcomes with others inside your company.View This Guide
Three Core Pricing Skills That No One Talks About
For many B2B companies, increasing knowledge around pricing is a priority. But this education regularly ignores skills that are critically important. In this guide, learn about three areas that are often overlooked.View This Guide
Visual Aids for Explaining Price Segmentation
Use this example visual presentation to inspire and aid your efforts in explaining the concepts of price segmentation to others inside your organization.View This Tool
Selling Your Pricing Initiative
Want to get your pricing initiative approved? In this on-demand webinar, learn how to structure and deliver your investment "case" in such a way that approval is almost a foregone conclusion.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges