Marketing Pricing Initiatives for Success
How to Secure and Maintain Internal Buy-In and Support for Your Pricing Projects and Initiatives
Pricing initiatives often require buy-in from multiple departments just to get off the ground. And in addition to the resistance to change inherent in any new initiative, you also have additional challenges due to the highly-charged nature of pricing. In this four-part recorded training seminar, you'll learn:
- The essential marketing model and process for developing an effective internal marketing strategy and tactical plan.
- How to identify and prioritize the different internal audiences you'll want to factor into your internal marketing efforts.
- The pros and cons of seven different internal communication mechanisms and how to select the right tactic for the job.
- The top ten internal marketing tips, suggestions, considerations, and "lessons learned" gleaned from our research.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Using The "Measurement Effect" to Improve Margins
When it comes to finding problems or failings with pricing and discounting, the sales department is a prime target. But the relatively simple effort of getting your own house in order can have a positive influence on pricing outcomes.View This Tutorial
Getting the Top Job in B2B Pricing
How do you become a Vice President of Pricing at a multi-billion dollar B2B company? A great first step is to get some advice from someone like Dick Braun, the Vice President of Strategic Pricing at Parker Hannifin.View This Interview
Fighting Over-Discounting in the Field
Over-discounting in the field is a frustrating reality for most B2B pricing teams. So, how do you prevent it from happening? In this Expert Interview, Chaz Napoli shares the strategies and tactics he's found to be effective through hundreds of customer engagements.View This Interview
How to Defend Your Prices
In B2B environments, you're sometimes facing a battle on two fronts: With customers and prospects, and with others inside your own company. In this on-demand webinar, learn about effective strategies and tactics for defending your prices internally and externally.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges