Marketing Pricing Initiatives for Success
How to Secure and Maintain Internal Buy-In and Support for Your Pricing Projects and Initiatives
Pricing initiatives often require buy-in from multiple departments just to get off the ground. And in addition to the resistance to change inherent in any new initiative, you also have additional challenges due to the highly-charged nature of pricing. In this four-part recorded training seminar, you'll learn:
- The essential marketing model and process for developing an effective internal marketing strategy and tactical plan.
- How to identify and prioritize the different internal audiences you'll want to factor into your internal marketing efforts.
- The pros and cons of seven different internal communication mechanisms and how to select the right tactic for the job.
- The top ten internal marketing tips, suggestions, considerations, and "lessons learned" gleaned from our research.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Delivering Answers to the Point of Sale
While the promise of data-driven decisions in sales is compelling, it’s rarely realistic. This tutorial reveals a more effective approach for getting salespeople to use data and analytics to make better pricing decisions.View This Tutorial
How to Avoid Sales Compensation Gotchas
While no variable comp approach is ever perfect, you stand a much better chance when you minimize the unintended consequences. This guide exposes the problems with various schemes and explores potential solutions.View This Guide
How to Defend Your Prices
In B2B environments, you're sometimes facing a battle on two fronts: With customers and prospects, and with others inside your own company. In this on-demand webinar, learn about effective strategies and tactics for defending your prices internally and externally.View This Webinar
Getting the Top Job in B2B Pricing
How do you become a Vice President of Pricing at a multi-billion dollar B2B company? A great first step is to get some advice from someone like Dick Braun, the Vice President of Strategic Pricing at Parker Hannifin.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges