Marketing Pricing Initiatives for Success
How to Secure and Maintain Internal Buy-In and Support for Your Pricing Projects and Initiatives
Pricing initiatives often require buy-in from multiple departments just to get off the ground. And in addition to the resistance to change inherent in any new initiative, you also have additional challenges due to the highly-charged nature of pricing. In this four-part recorded training seminar, you'll learn:
- The essential marketing model and process for developing an effective internal marketing strategy and tactical plan.
- How to identify and prioritize the different internal audiences you'll want to factor into your internal marketing efforts.
- The pros and cons of seven different internal communication mechanisms and how to select the right tactic for the job.
- The top ten internal marketing tips, suggestions, considerations, and "lessons learned" gleaned from our research.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Building A Center Of Excellence Around Pricing
For many companies, the Pricing Center of Excellence model is finding favor over centralized pricing teams. This guide exposes the critical differences and steps to getting started with this popular model in your own organization.View This Guide
Revamping Sales Comp to Improve Pricing
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about the pros and cons of various approaches for infusing pricing performance into your sales compensation plan to reduce unnecessary discounting and boost profitability.View This Webinar
Visual Aids for Explaining Price Segmentation
Use this example visual presentation to inspire and aid your efforts in explaining the concepts of price segmentation to others inside your organization.View This Tool
Methods of Measuring Value and Pricing Performance
Ever had a request for more resources or investment met with "what have you done for me lately?" In this Expert Interview, Erin Cihak and Peter Bloechle discuss multiple approaches for credibly demonstrating value and contribution.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges