Marketing Pricing Initiatives for Success
How to Secure and Maintain Internal Buy-In and Support for Your Pricing Projects and Initiatives
Pricing initiatives often require buy-in from multiple departments just to get off the ground. And in addition to the resistance to change inherent in any new initiative, you also have additional challenges due to the highly-charged nature of pricing. In this four-part recorded training seminar, you'll learn:
- The essential marketing model and process for developing an effective internal marketing strategy and tactical plan.
- How to identify and prioritize the different internal audiences you'll want to factor into your internal marketing efforts.
- The pros and cons of seven different internal communication mechanisms and how to select the right tactic for the job.
- The top ten internal marketing tips, suggestions, considerations, and "lessons learned" gleaned from our research.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Right Way to Manage and Enable Change
How do you encourage, enable, and manage organizational change when the deck is stacked against you? In this in-depth interview, Scott McAllister and Suraj Mohandas share the quantifiable benefits of effective change management and expose the essential steps that are required to get it right.View This Interview
How to Avoid Sales Compensation Gotchas
While no variable comp approach is ever perfect, you stand a much better chance when you minimize the unintended consequences. This guide exposes the problems with various schemes and explores potential solutions.View This Guide
Delivering Answers to the Point of Sale
While the promise of data-driven decisions in sales is compelling, it’s rarely realistic. This tutorial reveals a more effective approach for getting salespeople to use data and analytics to make better pricing decisions.View This Tutorial
The Top "Lessons Learned" by Pricing Leaders
How have pricing leaders become leaders? What can their 20/20 hindsight teach us to streamline our own path? In this on-demand webinar, learn the top lessons gleaned through our research.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges