Proving the Value of Pricing
How to Demonstrate the Results & Metrics That Can Earn You a Seat at the Big Table
While executives understand the value of long-established business functions like sales, marketing or finance, the pricing function often has a bigger hill to climb. In fact, pricing teams often to have to justify their very existence as well as demonstrate results. In this recorded training seminar, you'll learn:
- The three basic stages of development that each require different strategies and proof points.
- Four effective methods for illustrating and reinforcing the need for active price management.
- Various "indicative" metrics that provide positive evidence that your efforts are worthwhile.
- Strategies and tactics to help you avoid having to justify your existence...over and over again.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Revamping Sales Comp to Improve Pricing
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about the pros and cons of various approaches for infusing pricing performance into your sales compensation plan to reduce unnecessary discounting and boost profitability.View This Webinar
New Benchmarks for Pricing Excellence in B2B
In our research, we’ve identified ten areas where “best practices” have been redefined; setting new benchmarks for pricing excellence in B2B. Use this self-assessment to see how your capabilities measure up.View This Research
Powerhouse Pricing Teams
In B2B, dedicated pricing teams are still a relatively new development. And as such, there are no long-standing rules for how everything should work. In this on-demand webinar, explore the common traits, characteristics, and behaviors of successful pricing teams that have been around longer than most.View This Webinar
Building A Center Of Excellence Around Pricing
For many companies, the Pricing Center of Excellence model is finding favor over centralized pricing teams. This guide exposes the critical differences and steps to getting started with this popular model in your own organization.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building the Right Pricing Habits
Learn the Behaviors that Separate the True Pricing Professionals from Everyone Else