Preventing Bad Deals Before They Happen
Learn How to Diagnose and Address the True Root-Causes Behind Bad Deals
Thanks to analytical toolsets, it's easier than ever to discover deals that weren't priced properly. But after-the-fact corrective actions do little to prevent bad deals from happening again. Stop treating the symptoms and focus on the true causes instead. In this diagnostic, you will learn:
- The three powerful reasons why focusing on prevention is so much more effective in B2B pricing.
- How to think more like a doctor or private eye and investigate to get to the bottom of of the real issues.
- What to do when you discover that the root causes to a major problem reside outside of your direct control.
- How to use the straightforward “Five Whys” diagnostic approach to drill down to the real root causes.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Leveraging the Power of Price Segmentation
In this Expert Interview, Paul Parsons discusses his experiences helping a number of distributors and manufacturers leverage the power of segmentation to boost their margins and profits.View This Interview
Avoiding the Pitfalls of Price Segmentation
In this expert interview, Barrett Thompson provides insight into the common problems and pitfalls to avoid when developing price segmentation models in B2B environments.View This Interview
The Fundamentals of Price Segmentation
In this recorded training seminar, we explain the concept of price segmentation and why it's such a powerful and important tool. We explore the essential process and even walk through a step-by-step exercise, building an example price segmentation model from scratch.View This Webinar
Survival Strategies for Raising Prices
In this on-demand training seminar, learn why some B2B companies struggle with price increases while others are able to do it with far less pain and angst. What are leading companies doing differently to execute price increases with far less risk, conflict, and uncertainty?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges