Preventing Bad Deals Before They Happen
Learn How to Diagnose and Address the True Root-Causes Behind Bad Deals
Thanks to analytical toolsets, it's easier than ever to discover deals that weren't priced properly. But after-the-fact corrective actions do little to prevent bad deals from happening again. Stop treating the symptoms and focus on the true causes instead. In this diagnostic, you will learn:
- The three powerful reasons why focusing on prevention is so much more effective in B2B pricing.
- How to think more like a doctor or private eye and investigate to get to the bottom of of the real issues.
- What to do when you discover that the root causes to a major problem reside outside of your direct control.
- How to use the straightforward “Five Whys” diagnostic approach to drill down to the real root causes.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Building a Better Bid Desk
Large bids and quotes can have huge impacts on everything from revenue and profit to capacity utilization and strategic positioning. In this on-demand training session, learn strategies and tactics for improving the effectiveness of your bid desk.View This Webinar
Diagnosing Pricing Problems
When companies stop at a default diagnosis of, “Something’s wrong with the pricing,” they never identify and fix the true root-causes of the issues. In this on-demand webinar, learn how to identify the real root-causes behind pricing performance issues.View This Webinar
Timing Your Pricing Actions for Success
The timing of your pricing actions can greatly influence how those actions are perceived and received. In this Express Guide, learn how to time your pricing actions to minimize conflict and maximize acceptance.View This Guide
Avoiding the Pitfalls of Price Segmentation
In this expert interview, Barrett Thompson provides insight into the common problems and pitfalls to avoid when developing price segmentation models in B2B environments.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges