Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about driving better pricing outcomes in a B2B environment—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the PricingBrew Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What are some good ways to talk about price/volume tradeoffs?
- When positioning ourselves vs. the competition, won’t prospects see us as negative and get turned off?
- Should I give my salespeople a specific price, or is a range OK?
- I'm tired of policing my sales team and playing "bad cop" on every deal. Any suggestions?
- When conducting research interviews, how many should we try to conduct?
- What can I do if I can’t really tell whether the customer is serious about needing the absolute lowest price?
- Can you measure price elasticity through channels?
- What’s the difference between “hard” and “soft” value-drivers?
- Should it concern us that customers haven't ever considered the value-drivers we've identified?
- If we have people with lots of experience in the industry, do we really need to conduct marketing research?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Managing Your "Minimum Advertised Price"
Many manufacturers have augmented their channel strategies with MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policies. While not a panacea, MAP policies can mitigate many channel control and conflict issues. In this guide, we expose 20 strategies and tactics for more effective MAP policies and programs.View This Guide
Crucial B2B Pricing Concepts
Pricing in a B2B environment is very different from pricing in consumer or retail settings. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about 12 ways B2B pricing is unique and 6 core pricing concepts that every B2B pricing person needs to understand inside and out.View This Webinar
How to Price New Products
In this on-demand webinar, learn about three common types of new products that pricing teams are likely to encounter, and explore the core strategies and processes for dealing with the realities associated with them. Hint: "Best practice" is not always realistic.View This Webinar
Getting Control of Discounting
In B2B, discounting tend to be the norm rather than the exception. How do we make sure the discounts are appropriate and warranted? And how do we do it without alienating the sales team?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Communicating Value Over Price
Improving Price Realization Through More Effective Value Messaging