Working with Product Management to Improve Pricing
Influencing the Pre-Market Decisions That Govern the Prices You Can Command in the Market
Focusing solely on transactional, in-market pricing is a bit like frosting a cake someone else has made. As the quality of the cake is the limiting factor, the frosting can only do so much. Similarly, the upper bounds of in-market pricing performance are often "baked in" or predetermined by decisions made much earlier in the lifecycle. So while tactical or transactional improvements are certainly valuable, many pricing teams have achieved far more significant gains by working to influence and improve the pre-market decisions and actions of Product Management. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How you can tell...and what you should expect...when Product Management is doing the right homework.
- Which Product Management decisions you should be focusing on to generate the biggest performance gains.
- How to avoid territorial disputes and get Product Management to actually embrace your help and suggestions.
- The specific improvements other pricing teams have found to be most effective in Product Management.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Identifying the Right Unit of Value for Pricing
Simple pricing structures can hurt revenues and profits when they fail to align customer value and costs. This case study demonstrates how to identify the right "unit of value" for both pricing and costing purposes.View This Case Study
Competitive Insights for More Strategic Pricing
To avoid unnecessary pricing battles, you need to have a deep understanding of your competitors and their approaches to pricing. This guide shows you how to gain the strategic insights you need.View This Guide
Six Price Optimization Misconceptions Exposed
Price optimization can provide a significant competitive advantage for the companies that have adopted it. This guide explores the mistaken beliefs that could be costing you sales & margin dollars.View This Guide
Finding Your Path Toward Pricing Improvement
An insightful conversation with Andre Weber of Simon-Kucher & Partners about pricing improvement in B2B.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges