Generating More Sales from Existing Customers
Learn What Leading Companies Are Doing Differently to Expand Their Share-of-Wallet With the Customers They Already Have
Many B2B companies struggle to get everything they really could from the customers they've already acquired. The good news is that some companies have developed unique and innovative approaches that are proving to be very effective. In this recorded training session, you'll learn about:
- The financial magnitude of the untapped sales opportunities that can be found in an existing customerbase.
- Where some leading companies are focusing to find sales opportunities in their current book-of-business.
- The two primary categories of sales and growth opportunities that these companies are looking for, specifically.
- How they're identifying and prioritizing the sales opportunities, and delivering them to their sales teams.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Right Way to Manage and Enable Change
How do you encourage, enable, and manage organizational change when the deck is stacked against you? In this in-depth interview, Scott McAllister and Suraj Mohandas share the quantifiable benefits of effective change management and expose the essential steps that are required to get it right.View This Interview
Effective Internal Marketing for Pricing Initiatives
Pricing initiatives don't happen overnight and organizational support can wane over time. Without some thoughtful planning, initiatives can end-up fading into the background. Learn the approaches two companies used to keep support and momentum going.View This Case Study
Seven Steps to Identify and Capture Your Value
When it comes to value-based pricing, it's easy to get sidetracked by all of the apparent complexity. In this tutorial, learn the fundamental process steps that are crucial for success.View This Tutorial
Dealing with Price Exceptions
For many teams, their exception-handling processes are a significant and ongoing source of frustration and inefficiency. So how should you go about improving these critical processes?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Getting Control of Discounting
Enabling a More Disciplined & Deliberate Approach to Discounting