21 Questions About Your Price Segmentation
A Straightforward Self-Assessment to Help Gauge the Efficacy of Your Price Segmentation Model
It can be difficult to determine if your price segmentation model is as effective as it really should be. You could spend time and money on a rigorous segmentation study. But who wants to go through all of that just to see if they might have a problem? Through this diagnostic, you can:
- Assess 21 different aspects of your price segmentation model to gauge its potential accuracy and effectiveness.
- Identify your specific opportunities for improvement across four of the most important qualitative dimensions.
- Gain insight into a variety of best practices for designing and developing effective price segmentation models.
- Develop a road map for understanding where you are today, where you need to be in the future, and how to get there.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Identifying the Right Unit of Value for Pricing
Simple pricing structures can hurt revenues and profits when they fail to align customer value and costs. This case study demonstrates how to identify the right "unit of value" for both pricing and costing purposes.View This Case Study
Managing Your "Minimum Advertised Price"
Many manufacturers have augmented their channel strategies with MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policies. While not a panacea, MAP policies can mitigate many channel control and conflict issues. In this guide, we expose 20 strategies and tactics for more effective MAP policies and programs.View This Guide
Getting Started in B2B Pricing
This 8-part course focuses on the critical concepts that B2B pricing professionals need to know. Whether you're trying to figure out where to begin or just want to ensure everyone on your team understands the fundamentals, this course can help.View This Tutorial
Pricing Psychology in B2B
While businesses do indeed have systems and policies to ensure greater rationality and consideration in purchasing, certain psychological factors can still have tremendous influence over price perceptions.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges