21 Questions About Your Price Segmentation
A Straightforward Self-Assessment to Help Gauge the Efficacy of Your Price Segmentation Model
It can be difficult to determine if your price segmentation model is as effective as it really should be. You could spend time and money on a rigorous segmentation study. But who wants to go through all of that just to see if they might have a problem? Through this diagnostic, you can:
- Assess 21 different aspects of your price segmentation model to gauge its potential accuracy and effectiveness.
- Identify your specific opportunities for improvement across four of the most important qualitative dimensions.
- Gain insight into a variety of best practices for designing and developing effective price segmentation models.
- Develop a road map for understanding where you are today, where you need to be in the future, and how to get there.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exposing the Truth About Value-Based Pricing
In this Expert Interview, Stephan Liozu discusses what it really means to practice value-based pricing in a B2B environment. And here's a hint --- there's a lot more to it than many would have us believe!View This Interview
Developing a Winning Roadmap for Pricing
For getting beyond the tactical firefighting, good intentions simply aren't enough. You need a plan. In this on-demand webinar, learn how to create an effective plan for making pricing a more valuable and strategic function.View This Webinar
The Price Segmentation Self-Assessment
Simply answer the questions in this self-assessment (objectively) to gauge the likely quality, accuracy, and efficacy of your price segmentation model. You can assess overall quality, as well as pinpoint specific opportunities for improvement.View This Tool
The B2B Pricing Capability Self-Assessment
To help identify areas for improvement and help gauge the competitiveness of your company's strategic and tactical pricing capabilities, simply answer the 52 questions in this straightforward self-assessment as truthfully and objectively as possible.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges